Princess Leia PF Exclusive Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seretur said:
Awesome, news, m0reta! Congratulations!

BTW, do you remember the date of your reservation? (I'm keeping a thread on this at the S&F forum, just to have a handy reference on as many WL conversions as possible.)

And Leia is worth every penny, honestly.
Thanks Seretur! After spending a few minutes debating with myself and weighing my chances, I submitted my reservation at 2007-01-20 23:47:54. :-D

Thanks for the info!

And Leia is a keeper. One of the best PF pieces Sideshow has ever done -- you'll be glad you took the chance. :)

I officially went on the Wait List moments ago for the Exclusive PF Leia--- chances my order will go through?

Almost certainly.

Sometimes I think Sideshow has pieces waitlisted just to prevent people from using Gift Cards, points, or Flexpay to get them. Otherwise, why would every WL ad on the site point to Aragorn on Brego, or the exclusive Luke & Yoda be in-stock for every option but Flexpay?

Well, whatever the case may be, I have yet to hear from someone who bought the exclusive Leia and didn't love her. She's amazing.

Seretur said:
Sometimes I think Sideshow has pieces waitlisted just to prevent people from using Gift Cards, points, or Flexpay to get them. Otherwise, why would every WL ad on the site point to Aragorn on Brego, or the exclusive Luke & Yoda be in-stock for every option but Flexpay?

I am sure Sideshow is being amazed at messages like this about how much we know about their company tactics :D

If it goes through then she'll be my first PF--- and that takes us down a scary slope from whence there is no return...

DarthNeil said:
If it goes through then she'll be my first PF--- and that takes us down a scary slope from whence there is no return...

Well look at it positively, at least you aren't in denial. :lol

LOTRFan said:
Well look at it positively, at least you aren't in denial. :lol

I've just decided to start the 12" LOTR to go along with my completed 12" Bond and SW collection... If the PF goes through then my head'll explode...

DarthNeil said:
I've just decided to start the 12" LOTR to go along with my completed 12" Bond and SW collection... If the PF goes through then my head'll explode...
You better cancel then because I once thought that these guys were crazy for spending all this phat cash on PFs, now I am one of them. You have seriously been warned.

El Roranous said:
You better cancel then because I once thought that these guys were crazy for spending all this phat cash on PFs, now I am one of them. You have seriously been warned.

I'm seriously considering it...

Back