Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’ve always liked the idea they don’t have eyes as we know them , they navigate by ways we don’t understand, makes them all the more scarier/alien to me , Kane’s skull is just a trait taken from the host, but hey these aren’t real so whatever works for you

To say, “they don’t have eyes, period” (not your quote) is a no go. They have to have some form of navigation and in that, giving them a way to see.
and for that you can use the whole head instead of just two bits on cheeks. at least that's what i made up for myself. there are sooo many unused strangely looking sockets and other things on it.

and for that you can use the whole head instead of just two bits on cheeks. at least that's what i made up for myself. there are sooo many unused strangely looking sockets and other things on it.

I agree. Seems like we all have our own ideas on how the xenomorph navigation works. Regardless of our separate opinions, they’re all interesting and one of the many things that fascinate me in the creature’s design.

Via Kelvin on FB. They weren't kidding when they said they were taking inspiration from the Koto.

FB_IMG_1540704696055.jpg

Last edited:
Good news:

Prime 1 Studio said:
We are offering Two pose for this statue the other one will be exaclty the giger museum pose for collectors preferences and base are the same.

Also:

Martin Mögen said:
Prime 1 Studio Could we also get a teaser of the Queen diorama?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Far from ready to be show we are taking time to make them. Their is no purpose to rush out.

Man , with prime 1 offering also the Giger Musuem Pose with this one it's quite confusing...don't you think

Love the suit details, just like the Mamegyorai. Can't wait for the reveal. Something tells me this will be the 1/4 Big Chap to get.

Coolprops must hate Prime 1 at this point. I'm very interested in the pose based on the Koto version, looking forward to seeing these.

Coolprops must hate Prime 1 at this point. I'm very interested in the pose based on the Koto version, looking forward to seeing these.

What I don't get is prime offering a museum pose that is basically copying the CP version. That's pretty weak. If I was going to get the museum pose, CP all the way because of the display case.

Back