Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh news from Prime 1 about the Alien Big Chap and Warrior

"Small teaser informations that we will offer big chap 1/3 scale size and also smaller similar to Sano big chap which we think is a great size"

"Just to be clear we are still working on warrior. We will offer also two pose option. Will be show it until Big Chap will be reveal and preorder."

Enjoy

Where did you see that?

Where did you see that?

Prime 1 themselves said it on their Prime 1 Collectors' FB site.

Prime 1 Studio said:
Small teaser informations that we will offer big chap 1/3 scale size and also smaller similar to Sano big chap which we think is a great sizel

Martin Mögen said:
Prime 1 Studio Will you also offer a 1/3 scale version of the Warrior?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Martin Mögen undecided but high percentage.

Prime 1 Studio said:
Just to be clear we are still working on warrior. We will offer also two pose option. Will show it until Big Chap will be reveal and preorder.

I can’t believe Prime 1 is also doing a 1:3 Big Chap! That’s just awesome!!! Kinda glad I passed on the CoolProps piece! I’m still debating the Mamegyorai piece but now I’m conflicted! Soooo much Big Chap 1:3 goodness!

As I said in the Predator thread, I'm okay with this, they stated that they want to spend longer which implies that they wish to make them as good as possible, so I'll not complain :)

Bummed, but agree with this. Also means we get more time to save up before the actual release. :lol Wonder if the P2 City Hunter will still be shown. Some folks make it sound as if the Alien and Predator IPs will be completely absent from the event.

Fresh news from Prime 1 about the Alien Big Chap and Warrior

"Small teaser informations that we will offer big chap 1/3 scale size and also smaller similar to Sano big chap which we think is a great size"

"Just to be clear we are still working on warrior. We will offer also two pose option. Will be show it until Big Chap will be reveal and preorder."

Enjoy

Smaller size, eh? Curious about the pose and price on that one. The Sano was 1/5 and in a museum pose, but crazy overpriced for what it was. Be cool if they did the same with the P1 Jungle Hunter in case the 1/4 version breaks the bank. Market for Big Chap might be bigger, though.

Bummed, but agree with this. Also means we get more time to save up before the actual release. :lol Wonder if the P2 City Hunter will still be shown. Some folks make it sound as if the Alien and Predator IPs will be completely absent from the event.

Smaller size, eh? Curious about the pose and price on that one. The Sano was 1/5 and in a museum pose, but crazy overpriced for what it was. Be cool if they did the same with the P1 Jungle Hunter in case the 1/4 version breaks the bank. Market for Big Chap might be bigger, though.

I suspect the “smaller size” they’re referring to may be the 1:4 scale they have in the works. After all, the 1:4 is certainly smaller when compared to the 1:3 scale they mention that they’re also working on. We all know Prime 1 isn’t known for small scaled pieces so I really can’t see them going smaller than 1:4.

I was hoping the bump would be news... :lol I'm buying the new P2 statue, so I'm happy to wait a while for this so that my wallet can recover. But another part of me wants this thing ASAP! Here's to hoping that Prime 1 absolutely nail it.

Not always, and besides, this is apparently coming in both scales...

True...but the CoolProps is baddarze enough. It’s not like it’s garbage or anything...it’s awesome looking.

Didn’t know the Prime 1 will come in both scales. I’d be interested in the 1:3 one, definitely.

Due to the rights etc I'm guessing prime1's 1/3 will be the koto inspired statue, and their 1/4 will be the museum pose similar to coolprops, what you chaps reckon?

Too bad about the Mamegyorai Alien...it’s beautiful, the paint is incredible, but I just think the bending pose kills it for me, what a bummer.

Back