Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 only had that head available if you ordered the EX directly before June 2nd 2019. So unless you did that then you will just be getting all the Ash sculpts, not the deadite version.

Not sure where you got your info from but I never read Anywhere that there was a deadline on when you could have gotten the possessed head?
I wrote them and asked them about the possessed head sculpt. They replied as long as you order the EX directly from them you will get the head. NOT if you Only ordered it before a certain date!
I also asked if they will tweek the likeness on the rest of the head sculpts too.

Attachments

• 20191023_115808.jpg
    20191023_115808.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 230
My info came straight from the source it?s also in this thread and they made announcements, go message them and ask why that is. My order was in so I don?t care I?m just telling you guys what they told me...B6EAD5B4-146B-4A0E-8138-7DFE67FBCA3D.jpeg

Probably just said that to you so that you would put your order in immediately. I've been told by companies we might suddenly cap it without notice before a few times.

I don't collect 1/3 and I'm just a casual fan of the series but I'll be damned if this thing doesn't make me want to order it every time I visit this thread. It's just so damn interesting visually with everything going on. With the 4th possessed head still included with the exclusive on their site I'm thinking about ordering this again. Might be time to sell a couple things to make some room.

I love this thing, and want to buy it, but it's too big for my tastes. I wish there was a way to mount the deer head lower, or better yet, make it 1:4 scale.

The pose on this statue sucks. It's way too casual for what's going on. The possessed head makes no sense in this scene. The size of this is cool but I also wish it was 1/4 scale.

The pose on this statue sucks. It's way too casual for what's going on. The possessed head makes no sense in this scene. The size of this is cool but I also wish it was 1/4 scale.

Well they clearly aren't trying to recreate a particular scene. It's just a cool mashup of stuff from the film. Personally I like the pose. I just hope they slightly tweak the sculpts. And I wish the recorder was included, it's really the only thing missing.

Well they clearly aren't trying to recreate a particular scene. It's just a cool mashup of stuff from the film. Personally I like the pose. I just hope they slightly tweak the sculpts. And I wish the recorder was included, it's really the only thing missing.

Agree to disagree.

I have to agree. I'll be stoked to get mine.

It looks better but still not there yet. I don’t think evil ash needs a smile. But I am diggin the progress can’t wait for this statue! Easily the most excited I’ve ever been for a piece this is my #1 favorite horror movie

Kudos to Prime1 for going back and redo the sculpts:clap It seems good enough for me. Will always be something off.
This statue is a dream that is coming true:yess:

I think they look fantastic! Perhaps a LITTLE on the cartoony side, but that's Bruce through and through. Really excited for this now!

If you compare the original pics back on pg 8 with the new ones, it's a world of difference. Even the lighting is noticeably different (which probably helps). The originals look like Ps3 era video game renders, and the new ones could be stills from the movie.

Evil head still looks like Steven Weber, though. But I dig it.

Just a heads-up. P1 is saying that the SS site is wrong, and that the possessed sculpt only comes from ordering directly from P1.

Just a heads-up. P1 is saying that the SS site is wrong, and that the possessed sculpt only comes from ordering directly from P1.

This is what I was trying to explain a couple of months ago I asked prime 1 and they told me the same thing they even announced it a couple of times

Back