Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool!!!

Prime 1 Evil Dead.jpg

Wow, that hair. If they manage that, even on 1/3 scale, I'll be damn impressed. I don't own any 1/3 scale anything, but this will be my first, last, an only. Which is fitting, since Ash is my favorite character.

Now where to put him...

Since this is one of my all time favorite characters, I don’t mind. After this I don’t ever see me buying another 1/3 statue...unless it’s a Mel Gibson Road Warrior!

At what point can we call this dead? It's been just over a year since it was announced, and since then only have that one computer render of half a face...

My guess is, even if it's not dead, it's on the way back burner, as Prime 1 seems to be focusing on DC and more recent pop culture things. Kind of unfortunate :(

My heart skipped a beat when I saw someone had posted something on this thread. I was hoping for a positive update. Guess I'll go back to "patiently" waiting.

Emailed Prime 1 and they said, “we are truly sorry that we are not able to tell any upcoming information once it is available on our website.” Whatever that means.

Back