Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YESSS! Finally received the notification email from Sideshow that will arrive in their warehouse on Jan 11th...hopefully those that were waiting forever like me got their email notification too.

For all those who have the problem of tentacles that does not fit the body. Use the hair dryer
5f69409787ccd5e8d6c7df85a1cf878f.jpg

798bb6e333c9e35d34e82cf6fcb8622a.jpg

Sounds like the Spider-man 2099 statue where the cape would need heating up as well.
Waiting for my venom. Still thinking about where to put this.

Hey guys!! I just unboxed and reviewed one of the best statues in my collection!! Prime 1 Studios Venom!!

So I decided to do also a tutorial in how to assemble this massive behemoth because the instruction manual they give you sucks!! I don't want any other collectors who are picking it up to go through the same thing. Let me know what you guys think!

https://youtu.be/OAKu35eW7q4

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I honestly didn’t find the instruction manual to be that difficult but folks putting some videos on how to assemble it are definitely fighting the good fight. P1 should have done an unboxing like Sideshow does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's because I've built legos before, but I had no issues with the instructions either, just need patience... maybe those people are used to Sideshow's easy 3-4 parts insert and magnetize statues? It takes several more minutes to put together with all the pieces but it wasn't difficult, just take care and take your time.

Though I’m not getting this particular piece, I’ve never had an issues with instructions, possibly because I used to build a lot of models.

But I’m thinking they could’ve colour coded the pegs/keys to make it an easier overall experience.

Though I’m not getting this particular piece, I’ve never had an issues with instructions, possibly because I used to build a lot of models.

But I’m thinking they could’ve colour coded the pegs/keys to make it an easier overall experience.

Oh I see, sort of like the P1 New 52 Green Lantern with the colored rock bits that go in the base? (or was it their 52 Superman)

Hey guys!! I just unboxed and reviewed one of the best statues in my collection!! Prime 1 Studios Venom!!

So I decided to do also a tutorial in how to assemble this massive behemoth because the instruction manual they give you sucks!! I don't want any other collectors who are picking it up to go through the same thing. Let me know what you guys think!

https://youtu.be/OAKu35eW7q4

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Excellent.
Will come in handy when I receive mine!

This portrait reminds me a lot like the original comiquette. Ill admit, I wasnt very fond of this portrait from initial pre order stock photos. My favorite and default portrait of the three is the long fanged headsculpt. But this one has grown on me and has become a favorite now. I havent changed it out since I removed my default. I think I like all three equally. Cant go wrong with any one of them as display options. The bar has been set very high as far as details are concerned, for other Venom statues to come. I dont think this one will be topped. Not for a very long time.

50613895_1881607755281612_5875392639611699200_n.jpg

Back