Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing would have been so much more sleek without the tendrils and mouths everywhere.
I don't understand why everyone persists on adding those to Venom,when he was barely EVER drawn that way.

I would give my left arm for a Mark Bagley Venom 1/4 Scale Statue... AND Carnage... AND Spidey.
Bagley knew how to rock those characters.

Bagley_Carnage.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't all the Tendrils attached to the back....so they do not need to go in..wouldn't notice it from the front. Rumor is.. mine was delivered....I have to check my office and hope the boxes went downstairs cause I have not seen them yet... ugh!

I've got mine unboxed. Overall, I like it. Don't love it.

I think the XM piece is really impressive, so it kind of took some of the 'wow' factor away in my opinion.

The detail is crazy, CRAZY good, especially for the price.

Bottomline: If you have both, you don't need both. :lol

But this and the XM version are respectable in their own right.

I've got mine unboxed. Overall, I like it. Don't love it.

I think the XM piece is really impressive, so it kind of took some of the 'wow' factor away in my opinion.

The detail is crazy, CRAZY good, especially for the price.

Bottomline: If you have both, you don't need both. :lol

But this and the XM version are respectable in their own right.

lol, I'm glad to hear this from you. I sold my XM last years because I thought this was the one to have. I ended up cancelling due to custom projects. I think I will wait for XM Venom vol. 2 for now.

what a great piece. makes the XM look even more like amateur hour.

Unfortunately, many collectors don't particularly like the Prime 1 piece, because of the proportions and the tendrils all over the place. I myself prefer it over the XM, but if you're a collector that doesn't like the original source material, then no matter how good a piece is, that person isn't going to like it.

Love the look of this piece especially the tendrils.
Love the base with the spiders crawling around.
XM one is pretty good too.

Just made my final payment this morning, shipping is only $58 for the two huge boxes. Hopefully it arrves some time this week.

Just made my final payment this morning, shipping is only $58 for the two huge boxes. Hopefully it some time this week.

Congrats.

I thought this was costing more to ship in the US. Could've sworn it was $100 at one stage. And I thought that was the special price.

Just made my final payment this morning, shipping is only $58 for the two huge boxes. Hopefully it arrves some time this week.

What? I paid $80 to Illinois. That's way cheap for two oversized packages to Idaho. Wonder why it was more?

Back