Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMFAOOOOOOO!! So true :rotfl

I've got a bunch of XM statues and spend a lot of time in the XM thread on the other site, and you nailed it! XM makes great pieces but the fanboys behave like XM is the be all and end all of statues :slap
True that, don't get me wrong XM does a lot amazing statues however many of the statues other companies are doing better. Why limit yourself? As long the statue looks good to you, why cares who makes it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

That reeks of rational, logical thought. Unfortunately far too many people come to these boards for the opposite.
I don’t even get the loyalism. As I’ve gotten older I literally just buy whatever I want from whichever company I want. Sneakers. Cars. Statues. I have pieces from XM, Sideshow, P1, F4F, PCS, etc. There’s no point coming in and threadcrapping. Just buy what you like and let others do the same imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Criticism is fine as long as it's constructive criticism.

From our board's CoC:

Please remember that just because you don't like or like a particular collectible doesn't mean that everyone feels the same. This hobby is subjective.

Again from our board's CoC:

Thanks for your help in cleaning up the thread.

Venom has been on the boat for awhile, which is what was initially announced by P1 in the p1 group a month ago. It wasnt a production delay like everyone was most likely assuming.

19429766_1250870525022008_1858726260447706271_n.jpg

I just preordered this. Looks awesomely menacing, monstrous and massive. I love all three heads that it comes with; It's great to have a way to change up a statue's appearance. Really looking forward to this.

Delayed, Dec 2018 to Jan 2019

I feel bad for all of you who have been waiting and waiting for this. Hopefully there won't be any more delays. It'll be worth the wait I think.

This is gonna be my first big statue, how do they keep it from being damaged during shipping? I could not imagine paying almost a grand on a statue and an arm or leg being broken off.

Prime 1 Venom looks really good. I love the XM one also. But to be honest I didn’t jump on it as others did. But it’s a great piece. The delays are annoying but I’m sure once in hand this Venum will be amazing

Prime 1 Venom looks really good. I love the XM one also. But to be honest I didn’t jump on it as others did. But it’s a great piece. The delays are annoying but I’m sure once in hand this Venum will be amazing

Well it looks literally amazing to me in the videos on youtube, so I imagine in person it's absolutely awe inspiring.

I preordered this at the start. Since then, I’ve preordered, received, owned and sold XM venom and got a refund on this because it was so delayed. I’ve since stopped collecting 1/4 :rotfl

I posted a friendly reminder/warning earlier in the thread about criticism. Shooterch, stop posting the obviously doctored pics or the next time you'll earn an infraction or two week ban.

If you don't like this statue, that's fine. Move on to something you do like.

You've been warned.

Thread cleaned.

I posted a friendly reminder/warning earlier in the thread about criticism. Shooterch, stop posting the obviously doctored pics or the next time you'll earn an infraction or two week ban.

If you don't like this statue, that's fine. Move on to something you do like.

You've been warned.

Thread cleaned.

:clap

Some people are nuts! Bashing a piece that’s not even released yet. I think I will pull the trigger on this amazing piece. 31 inches of awesomeness. Simply can’t wait.

I believe though that I might have to let go of the exclusive as the shipping is what will be worrying me. The box must be huge!

Back