Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are nuts! Bashing a piece that’s not even released yet. I think I will pull the trigger on this amazing piece. 31 inches of awesomeness. Simply can’t wait.

I believe though that I might have to let go of the exclusive as the shipping is what will be worrying me. The box must be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't the only difference between the standard and exclusive the addition of the MacFarlane style head?

Some people are nuts! Bashing a piece that’s not even released yet. I think I will pull the trigger on this amazing piece. 31 inches of awesomeness. Simply can’t wait.

I believe though that I might have to let go of the exclusive as the shipping is what will be worrying me. The box must be huge!

Yeah me too as last time the shipping quote for The Dark Knight Returns was around $300.:slap

Limited time offer of $100 shipping to NY. What happened to shipping rates in the last 3 months that they became so expensive! :(

Yeah. I’m wondering what shipping is without this offer. I can ship ToT from Michigan to Houston, TX for $50 with my corporate account. Sideshow must have something similar.

What was the shipping price to your location? Wondering if the limited offer of $100 right now is better than the original price.

I need pay additional $225 for the exclusive above regular price. Shipping is included already.

Didn't realize this ships in 2 boxes. Or maybe I forgot that it was mentioned before.

Finally out!
Can't wait to see this.
Surprisingly no one seem to be talking about this piece which imo even beats the SS Venom Comiquette from a few years back.

from collector on FB

48260348_1983689981707125_1575251419848507392_o.jpg

48374195_1983690138373776_8006782035836272640_o.jpg

Looks good but tendrils are a bit distracting IMO

Back