Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love they make this Spiderman too.
9641ccde1f6b5efed66c226bfb55a18e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

This would probably easily be the worst Spiderman ever is any company makes it.

Almost pissed myself when I read that line “Would love they make this SpiderMan too” For god sake no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October-November

I’m ok with that

I prepaid Marchs’ flex though

I think I have 2 payments left

I'm super bummed about the delay.. part of me just wants to get the PF instead. But the prime1 is so much more badass

October-November

I’m ok with that

I prepaid Marchs’ flex though

I think I have 2 payments left

Before this delay the expected ship date was in June. So with March already paid, I believe there should be 3 payments left.

I'm super bummed about the delay.. part of me just wants to get the PF instead. But the prime1 is so much more badass

I'd rather stay with this one. The delay sucks, but this is the version I'd rather have.

This is seriously a joke at this point.

I give the win to XM. :lol

I can't take it Prime....Why you do this to ME!!!?!? :lol j/k

delay sucks, but they have so many pieces coming out this year... it was inevitable

Again, Kelvin from Prime 1 doesn't know what is up with the hold up since he hasn't heard anything about changing or improving anything else aside from the full body statue update, so it might just be Sideshow continuing to hold it off until they sell more of theirs, or at least the exclusives since they're in low stock territory now I think. I wish it would still hold up and be available when Prime 1 finally releases, but I've seen it in person now and as much as I like that one McFarlane head, I think the Prime 1 will still blow it out of the water when finally released so my money's on hold.

The wait is ridiculous at this point. I have no doubt this will be phenomenal, but c'mon.....The delays laugh worthy at this point.

I'm honestly butt hurt. :lol

The wait is ridiculous at this point. I have no doubt this will be phenomenal, but c'mon.....The delays laugh worthy at this point.

I'm honestly butt hurt. :lol

I guess they might get a lot of people cancel. It does seem long of a wait considering I’m sure XM was done around the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back