Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing that sideshow video of the P1 Venom, i also jumped on the 2099 Ex waitlist. Chances of it converting are great. I like anti venom too, but I've never heard or seen anything about this character before this P1 statue so I think I'll pass on it.
Now I just want a Prime 1 spiderman so I can sell off my Iron Studios spidey.
I was iffy about getting these and was going to settle on just venom, but after getting my frank miller bats in-hand, I am confident in what they can deliver.

After seeing that sideshow video of the P1 Venom, i also jumped on the 2099 Ex waitlist. Chances of it converting are great. I like anti venom too, but I've never heard or seen anything about this character before this P1 statue so I think I'll pass on it.
Now I just want a Prime 1 spiderman so I can sell off my Iron Studios spidey.
I was iffy about getting these and was going to settle on just venom, but after getting my frank miller bats in-hand, I am confident in what they can deliver.

Prime 1 will deliver.

Smart choice on the 2099 piece. :rock

That's my most anticipated piece in a LOOOONNNNGGGG time.

Prime 1 will deliver.

Smart choice on the 2099 piece. :rock

That's my most anticipated piece in a LOOOONNNNGGGG time.

Yessir. I have been hearing a lot of great things from people who've seen it in person...after the miller bats...the decision becme a no brainer

LOL, there are like 3-4 new custom Venoms too!

What are these others customs? Able to purchase?
I know only of the Unhinged. PM me if you have to.

I think I like P1s mass over SSs pose.
Maybe it is also making up for the Coms size. While he mass is there, not in height.

Oddly Venom is really the only character I have ended up with multiple pieces of.
Most any other has is a scaled full char with a full size bust to match.

I just got a delay notice on this piece.

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Venom Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun - Jul 2018.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If you need to update any information on your order (TDXXXXX), you can do so easily through your online account."

Oh oops I got the 2 Venoms mixed up

Both are pushed back

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Venom Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun - Jul 2018.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If you need to update any information on your order (TDXXXXX), you can do so easily through your online account."

Got the same email. Interesting how both Venom statues got delayed.

Hopefully it's to fix the body so it's one piece

Canceled! It’s not selling out at 500 ex. Will buy later with coupons or after market fir a few hundred less.

Back