Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the Prime 1 McFarlane looks bad at all, the preference just seems to be the open-mouthed look.

I was just about to say the same. I kind of feel the Prime 1 looks better, but I like the open mouth version of Sideshow's. Just a little tongue. :lol

I was just about to say the same. I kind of feel the Prime 1 looks better, but I like the open mouth version of Sideshow's. Just a little tongue. :lol

It's good to see different opinions on these 3 sculpts and all in a good way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the review of this one when it finally drops will be nothing more than epic!

Can't wait to see the review of this one when it finally drops will be nothing more than epic!

It feels like so far away, but yeah, it'll be epic to say the least. I think the wait will be worth it.

Sideshow venom destroys Prime 1, XM and comiquette. I have plenty of reasons why but don't want to upset everyone.

Sideshow venom destroys Prime 1, XM and comiquette. I have plenty of reasons why but don't want to upset everyone.

By all means if you feel that strong,y you should go into the PF thread and state your reasoning that supports your OPINION. However, keep in mind that what you have stated is not a fact, but how you feel when when you look at the pieces. Now your feeling may be based on "facts" as you see them, or even real cold hard facts, but it doesn't make your opinion any more right then anyone else's as art is subjective. Opinions are like *******s everyone has one, and they are neither right nor wrong most of the time; they are usually just better supported or emotional. However, I really recommend going to the PF thread and supporting that piece instead of coming into this one and tearing it down in front of many who have ordered it

I should have said in my opinion but don't get me wrong they are all good in different ways, prime 1 kills the comic book caricature look, Dark Origins is a decent mini series and the size of the prime 1 piece dwarfs the othe venoms.
Each to their own, we should all be happy with whatever we get

I should have said in my opinion but don't get me wrong they are all good in different ways, prime 1 kills the comic book caricature look, Dark Origins is a decent mini series and the size of the prime 1 piece dwarfs the othe venoms.
Each to their own, we should all be happy with whatever we get

Yep which is why I suggested celebrating the PF in the appropriate thread as those who are happy with their choice of this one don't need to hear about how it is being destroyed by another piece....lol

Back