Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer B, actually. ....If I could change anything, it would be to make the upper body tad smaller.

Otherwise it's great as is. Just don't think another crouching Venom would be ideal.

A looks better. The base too, and so much easier on the space issue too. Why didn't they go with A

there's no right answer on this, but I prefer B. The crouching pose hides too much of the body IMO

Just saw this. Is this same size as the XM version? 1/4 scale?

It will be larger. Based on Sideshow's and XM's website (and converted from cm to inches).

XM Venom will be 23x20x22

Prime 1 Venom will be 31.88x26.37x18.11

Last edited:
This Prime 1 piece is going to be so freakin' huge, it's not even funny. :lol

I love it. That's a whole lotta statue for the price.

Oh, you bet ya.

I'm going to pass on SSCs Venom and now Carnage as well. I'll hold out for the rest of Prime's offerings. This is just too perfect for me to pass up.

I never thought I'd see the day when I passed on a Sideshow Venom piece. : (

I'm out of the SS line aswell though I got Goblin, Symbiot and Classic Spidey. I really disliked their Carnage and while Venom is great I find the Prime better. Their 2099 and Spiderman statues are ****ing killer aswell so I'm all in on that line minus Antivenom so far. I like to stick with line ups and themed collections and SS dropped the ball

Sold all of my SS spidey years back. I think I am with you guys on this, will prob stick to P1 spidey stuff

khakwohhh-10-020.jpg Just finished reading the comic. More pumped about the statue cant wait.

Oh, you bet ya.

I'm going to pass on SSCs Venom and now Carnage as well. I'll hold out for the rest of Prime's offerings. This is just too perfect for me to pass up.

I never thought I'd see the day when I passed on a Sideshow Venom piece. : (

horror-you-are-not-alone.gif

Maybe it's just me, but his legs look a skinnier than his body, but SS and XM look fine. Again, this piece IMO is better than SS - I don't like the avocado skin.

Maybe it's just me, but his legs look a skinnier than his body, but SS and XM look fine. Again, this piece IMO is better than SS - I don't like the avocado skin.
Same issue here. Proportions look off to me on this guy but I really hate the texture on SS, and XM is too pricey right now. I don't really want to go without a venom but it's really starting to look like it may turn out that way for me.

I'd love to see what a Prime 1 Carnage looks like. I absolutely love the Anti-Venom, just don't want to PO right now. I don't really know anything about Anti-Venom.

Back