Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post it because I haven't seen it once.

Also, just because the prototype may be done in multiple pieces doesn't mean the final statue will be. Example - I saw the exact same thing with the XM Hulk. I found pictures online of a man carrying half his body, and I was nervous about it being two pieces as well. When I received the statue from BBTS, he was all one solid piece.

FB_IMG_1488600311334.jpg FYI. Saw this on Facebook. Why would they this think making this statue with a very big seam is acceptable? Are they new to this?

I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet. I'm guessing a bunch of Venom fans have already invested in XM or Sideshow's version.

They've already said that this is the prototype and that they're looking into this for production.

Where did they say this? This visible seam is the only thing holding this statue back. Its shocking that a experienced company that should know better doing something like this then revisit it only when people complain.

View attachment 328085 FYI. Saw this on Facebook. Why would they this think making this statue with a very big seam is acceptable? Are they new to this?

I was waiting for someone to complain about that.... Personally I could care less about a seam in the back as long as I can't see it from the front.. It's not that big of an issue IMO.

I was waiting for someone to complain about that.... Personally I could care less about a seam in the back as long as I can't see it from the front.. It's not that big of an issue IMO.

It's visible from the front too.

It's a prototype on display, Prime 1 is going to look into fixing it but the reason it is split in half is to prevent damage from shipping, but the seam is barely visible on the front. If they can figure out a way where they could ship the entire body without risking damages, I'm sure they will.

I think I'm sold on this guy. Got a bunch of reward points to burn. Will try to either build that PAX setup if the BESTA won't contain the beast, but yeah, I like him a lot better like this versus the SSC pose with the bubbly skin. P1 Jim Lee Batman or Supes isn't coming anytime soon so I will have time to save up again to get them both for free :lol, though I'd much rather pay and support Prime 1 products and use reward points on SSC or HT. This is just too beautiful to pass up, the size sucks but it's a work of art. I showed a couple of friends the 3 versions and they were all in awe of the Prime 1, surprisingly the XM was the least favorite.

It's a prototype on display, Prime 1 is going to look into fixing it but the reason it is split in half is to prevent damage from shipping, but the seam is barely visible on the front. If they can figure out a way where they could ship the entire body without risking damages, I'm sure they will.

They should have figured that out before people already put down their money to pre order. Plenty of 1/4 statues are not made in sections. I don't see why this had to be made in two pieces.

Kelvin mention the Prime 1 guys will be doing drop tests for the piece as a whole piece, if that passes they will ship as a single piece instead of 2. The decision Prime 1 made was due to the fact that it would be safer to ship. Just because you can't see why it was made into two pieces doesn't mean that there wasn't a reason. I think it actually costs more to cast 2 different pieces as opposed to a single piece. This piece is gigantic as seen in a lot of the comparison pieces, we'll see what they do but I still have some confidence in Prime 1 pulling through and having good reasoning behind their decisions.

I saw the seam, the front isn't anywhere near as bad, I'm ok with it and went ahead and dropped an order. Looking forward to this in 2018 =X

I think I'm sold on this guy. Got a bunch of reward points to burn. Will try to either build that PAX setup if the BESTA won't contain the beast, but yeah, I like him a lot better like this versus the SSC pose with the bubbly skin. P1 Jim Lee Batman or Supes isn't coming anytime soon so I will have time to save up again to get them both for free :lol, though I'd much rather pay and support Prime 1 products and use reward points on SSC or HT. This is just too beautiful to pass up, the size sucks but it's a work of art. I showed a couple of friends the 3 versions and they were all in awe of the Prime 1, surprisingly the XM was the least favorite.

Same here. I ask friends which look the best. All points to P1

I have this pre ordered and the seam doesn't bother me as much as some people. Good thing there are 2 other Venom statues out there that others can choose from. While I would love to see a one piece Venom, I am not gonna be disappointed if they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this pre ordered and the seam doesn't bother me as much as some people. Good thing there are 2 other Venom statues out there that others can choose from. While I would love to see a one piece Venom, I am not gonna be disappointed if they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the other two companies figure out how to do a one piece Venom but prime 1 could not? So many 1/4 statues and larger are one piece there is no way this could not be and still shipped safely.

Did the other two companies figure out how to do a one piece Venom but prime 1 could not? So many 1/4 statues and larger are one piece there is no way this could not be and still shipped safely.

XM Studios is one piece, but they also have the special bulletproof road case packaging which makes it almost impossible to damage.

I'm an owner of 7 XM pieces and they all survived from Singapore to the U.S. even though the outer brown box looked like crap the inner black roadcase material box is so thick that the energy of a hit doesn't transfer to the inner thick Styrofoam.

I personally don't own any Prime One pieces, but from the unboxing videos I have seen they appear to use the same style outer thin box and inner thin art box then the stryrofoam. The styrofoam does look better than Sideshow styrofoam.

/

Back