Statue Prime 1: The Predator - Predator Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this show just how out of touch they are with the Predator fan base or am i missing something ??

I mean if it was 600 or something I would order cause movie or not it looks damn cool. But there's better stuff I can buy for 1.1k.

I haven't seen a single confirmed order anywhere. I'm sure some people will order it, but enough to justify actually producing it? Probably not. Prime 1 have bags of talent on their books, but they do make a few weird decisions at times, this is certainly one of them. I mean does this character have a big following in Asia or something and we all just missed the memo? :dunno

Guys, its a Predator Killer, hence it is better than a Predator! What do people want? Fandom is dead.

Should've been called Predator Franchise Killer but this franchise is like a roach that always finds a way to stick around.

I really can't understand their thinking behind this one, it was never going to sell.

I'm only surprised that all of those super rich, none public posting fans that instantly bought all of the 1/3 busts didn't buy any of these.... :rotfl

Back