Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting this. My only criticism: visor eyes should light up as well.

Just received This reply from Prime1 regarding my question about them including a mount or stand for the bios when not on the bust .

Thank you for reaching out to us.
“Unfortunately, there is no plans on adding a mount for the bio mask display.
However, we are currently working on new products that can be a great complementary for the Bust statue.”

I do hope that someone out there will make something that we can display these on rather than them just laying flat on a shelf .

Thank you for reaching out to us.
“Unfortunately, there is no plans on adding a mount for the bio mask display.
However, we are currently working on new products that can be a great complementary for the Bust statue.”
Hm, what im reading from this is that they are going to be releasing other items as companion pieces to the bust. So maybe a Shuriken re-release, a gauntlet? If so thats cool.

Fugitive Predator Bust DX version is currently display only today for “The Predator” preview film release at Toho Cinemas Roppongi! (found on instagram)

41375464_1942655685781064_8458643630809153536_n.jpg

41494561_1942655725781060_3771303898061471744_n.jpg

41529133_1942655819114384_7380947134066982912_n.jpg

DmsXrl9VAAAzZ7e.jpg

DmsXslzUcAAnqv3.jpg

I pre-ordered it on the first day of the Prime 1 Studio website. I can not wait to see him arrive !!!!!!!

Not sure what they can add to this, other than a stand for the extra bio, but you're getting extra parts soon...

Looks like maybe a separate arm...

qdGQkcD.jpg

Saw the movie earlier today. Fugitive is super cool, for the role he was in. I didnt think a Predator could actually make me LOL but i did. The Deluxe version of this bust though has now reinforced my mind its the version to get, i wanted it anyway. But i assumed that the battle damaged mask was just a damaged version of the clean mask. its a whole different mask, with its own kind of side story and uses.

He is the best part.

Upgrade was trash.

But the movie was horrible. Can’t see myself buying anything related to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ending..

It’s as if they ruined these franchises on purpose.

The original is still so solid after all these years.

Just the original film and maybe the comic pieces I’ll be collecting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loved the Fugitive Predator in this film...much like I loved Wolf Predator from AVPR. I do think this movie was hands down much better than AVPR though....if anything, at least you could see all the action happening and not just dark rooms. I personally thought the "Super Predator" was a terrible design....hated it in fact but I would still buy a hot toys version of it if they happen to release one ( would look amazing next to "regular" predators ). In either case, after seeing the movie I do have more appreciation for this bust. Something that I may consider putting down some money for.

Loved the Fugitive Predator in this film...much like I loved Wolf Predator from AVPR. I do think this movie was hands down much better than AVPR though....if anything, at least you could see all the action happening and not just dark rooms. I personally thought the "Super Predator" was a terrible design....hated it in fact but I would still buy a hot toys version of it if they happen to release one ( would look amazing next to "regular" predators ). In either case, after seeing the movie I do have more appreciation for this bust. Something that I may consider putting down some money for.

Yeah Fugitive ****ed **** up! He was bested by a POS computer generated 11 foot predator that had 0 personality. Such a shame.

Total waste of a good Fugitive Predator. They should have developed his story more.

He was cool. Thought his mouth looked a little too mechanical the way it opened up. You could even see a seam in the jaw webbing.

Back