Prime 1: The Joker - Carnival of Chaos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I75uvCu.png

QPStJfg.png

R0aLpoZ.png

VgX0Sh9.png

3utz6FY.png

4C9sf2A.png

yZizYif.png

M5qtpMn.png

Kc50YJb.png

Based on what we can see, I like it more than Tweeterhead’s
Still going to be Tweeterhead for me. Don’t care for this redesigned outfit for the Joker. This almost has Leto vibe where they’re trying too hard to show the Joker is crazy and ‘damaged’ with that hand going through his hair and his side eyes looking to see if anyone is noticing his performance.

I do like the Joker fish though. That’s about the only think TH left out of their statue’s Easter eggs of Joker’s history.

Still going to be Tweeterhead for me. Don’t care for this redesigned outfit for the Joker. This almost has Leto vibe where they’re trying too hard to show the Joker is crazy and ‘damaged’ with that hand going through his hair and his side eyes looking to see if anyone is noticing his performance.

I do like the Joker fish though. That’s about the only think TH left out of their statue’s Easter eggs of Joker’s history.
Yea I see where you're coming from. The costume has a bit more of a ren-fest type design/style to it, though I wouldn't say it's trying too hard.

With TH's, to me it looks to be trying to hard to show Joker is carefree with his lazy pose on the chair which I personally don't care for. But I guess it depends on how you interpret Joker. I've always seen Joker as someone who does care and wants to be seen, specifically seen by Batman. Much like in BTSA when Sid the Squid supposedly kills Batman, so Joker robs a jewelry store, but ends up making everyone leave all the goods b/c it's no fun without Batman there.

The way TH did the easter eggs looks too much like Joker is just on a pile of junk with the items thrown on there without much purpose or thought. Not trying to crap on TH's work though as I know many ppl like it. It's just not for me. I've mentioned before that these "throne" themes don't really excite me. That said, the outfits may not be my preferred choice on either piece (I like the look TH went with with their previous Joker maquette), but from what I can see, this one interests me more.

Very fair points. Luckily we have enough Jokers going around that everyone can probably find one that suits them. I was really pleased TH’s Two-face came out so well since he’s a character we have less representation of.

I wonder what switchouts it will come with, harley has some so this one should too

It's instantly recognisable as joker but does remind me of outfits you'd see in amine for example, like captain harlock or something. I guess they couldn't go with a really classic costume as Tweeterhead got there first

Back