Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PO this DX piece day one, I align with a post saying that since HUSH Batman didn't look good, this is the next best thing we have as the best Bats statue.

Also, it so much reminds me of the classic Lee art:
jim-lee-batman.jpg

About the wings...let me just say that i love the pose, so many other great looking Batman statues like AO, have this flat and dull base that lacks charisma and presence, this piece has amazing base that tells a story and integrates with he rest of the statue.
I like the pose and the way he mounts the huge eagle base.

My only desire if for P1 to release a bust line to complement, there are so many great options

We need a Jim Lee piece like that pic, but won't happen any time soon due to them still working on the current one

I am so stoked over this piece and have already started getting bored of my grail 1/2 scale Batflleck ..

i see all the other great Arkham statues, and their base is so boring and dull.
But this piece has a magnificent base that tells a story, it integrates perfectly with the whole set up. Honestly, i can't understand some fans complaining about the span of the wings and the depth of the base, to me the base is one of the best and most refined parts of the whole statue. It adds dynamism and quality, becoming an organic characteristic

Each character has a particular pose that best suits them, superman hovering and emanating godlike dynamism(have the HUSH version in mind!), Spiderman crawling and acrobatic. Batman, the first thing that comes into mind is standing over a tall gargoyle-type base in a threatening stance ready to wreak havoc.....And this DKMR statue has them all...this si going to be the Ultimate batman piece to own.

As far as the Lee version, that we desire, i think P1 has milked the cow and there is going to be a time the interest will fade out...it's too much Batman and not all of them are up to par.

Some pieces lack presence and quality, they are made just to be made, because they sell like hotcakes. We need to be more selective as collectors.
DAMN this piece is awesome all the way!!!!37403468_254245545370191_8467981250487910400_n.jpg

I am so stoked over this piece and have already started getting bored of my grail 1/2 scale Batflleck ..

But this piece has a magnificent base that tells a story, it integrates perfectly with the whole set up. Honestly, i can't understand some fans complaining about the span of the wings and the depth of the base, to me the base is one of the best and most refined parts of the whole statue. It adds dynamism and quality, becoming an organic characteristic

Each character has a particular pose that best suits them, superman hovering and emanating godlike dynamism(have the HUSH version in mind!), Spiderman crawling and acrobatic. Batman, the first thing that comes into mind is standing over a tall gargoyle-type base in a threatening stance ready to wreak havoc.....And this DKMR statue has them all...this si going to be the Ultimate batman piece to own.

As far as the Lee version, that we desire, i think P1 has milked the cow and there is going to be a time the interest will fade out...it's too much Batman and not all of them are up to par.

Some pieces lack presence and quality, they are made just to be made, because they sell like hotcakes. We need to be more selective as collectors.
DAMN this piece is awesome all the way!!!!View attachment 436945

I would echo pretty much everything you said. This is my dream Batman statue and the hush piece my dream Superman statue. Can't imagine ever selling them once they are in the collection.

Not sure is such a thing as too much Batman though lol. Prime 1 said on Facebook the next Superman project will be a Fabok statue. I can't wait to see that and hopefully a Batman to go with it.

I would echo pretty much everything you said. This is my dream Batman statue and the hush piece my dream Superman statue. Can't imagine ever selling them once they are in the collection.

Not sure if such a thing as too much Batman though lol. Prime 1 said on Facebook the next Superman project will be a Fabok statue. I can't wait to see that and hopefully a Batman to go with it.

Man i was left with the impression that the next Batman statue will be Finch BATMAN, they had confirmed some time ago.
index.jpg

Point is P1 can pull wonders like the DKMR Batman that is really jawdropping, but on the other ahnd some second-tier, like Hush Bats that pale by comparison.

I've reached to a point where i am very selective where i place my money...not just in buying Batman related products. The same goes for the Villains gallery. Ivy amazing, Huntress..not so much...

Man i was left with the impression that the next Batman statue will be Finch BATMAN, they had confirmed some time ago.
View attachment 436949

Point is P1 can pull wonders like the DKMR Batman that is really jawdropping, but on the other ahnd some second-tier, like Hush Bats that pale by comparison.

I've reached to a point where i am very selective where i place my money...not just in buying Batman related products. The same goes for the Villains gallery. Ivy amazing, Huntress..not so much...

The next Batman could well be Finch. I just saw them say the next Superman would be Fabok and assumed we'll get a Batman from that line at some point.

I know what you mean about the Hush Bats but I'm still looking forward to it being my first P1 statue. Whether I keep it long term remains to be seen and depends what else they reveal in future.

DAMN this piece is awesome all the way!!!!View attachment 436945

People are complaining about the depth of the statue due to the fact it could cause display issues... That's my concern anyways.. If it was 1/4 scale I would not complain at all.. I am still getting it.. I will find room.. Even if it has to become the centerpiece on my family dining room table.

People are complaining about the depth of the statue due to the fact it could cause display issues... That's my concern anyways.. If it was 1/4 scale I would not complain at all.. I am still getting it.. I will find room.. Even if it has to become the centerpiece on my family dining room table.

Yup. I am running out of space as well due to the big base. Let’s hope p1 focus on other characters for now, we got enough batman

Back