Statue Prime 1 - The Dark Knight III: The Master Race Batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've really hoped they would add an extra left hand to this statue to be able to display with the right hand holding batarangs. As it is the only way you can have him holding the batarangs is if he's also holding the gun.

I've really hoped they would add an extra left hand to this statue to be able to display with the right hand holding batarangs. As it is the only way you can have him holding the batarangs is if he's also holding the gun.

That's exactly how I feel. They need to make an extra left hand so we can use the right hand holding batarangs.

Fabok Superman is on par with Jim Lees is my books but i couldnt take the risk hush will do it for me. Now this bats will be with him and lets hope we get a top quality WW. Maybe Fabok or Artgem?

They should make the stand for us to display the extra coh".

What comic/s should i buy to go with this piece?

Since the statue is based on this very cover I'm pairing it with this one.

676.jpg

That cover looks good.

It's a Gabriele Dell'Otto variant of the third issue of Dark Knight III Master Race. Managed to snag one on eBay.

Given the early release of the Hush Batman and Superman I wonder if this statue might release a little early to.

Ordered that comic along with the Action comics #100 reeve superman by Dell'Otto from bulletrpoof comics. Thank you gentlemen.

I'm sure this will be a great piece, but I'm perfectly content with my TDKR Bats. No intention of getting rid of that masterpiece.

I'm sure this will be a great piece, but I'm perfectly content with my TDKR Bats. No intention of getting rid of that masterpiece.

I would be happy with that piece also its stunning. Doubt anyone would be disappointed having that as their main batman.

Back