Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already read through this thread but there was nothing about the difference between the two. And since this is the only topic about prime1...

He meant you need to read the HCG 1/2 Endo thread too and form your own opinion I believe. The HCG is a very nice piece, I have had both the full and torso dual rifle bust. Haven't had the newer Sideshow remakes.

He meant you need to read the HCG 1/2 Endo thread too and form your own opinion I believe. The HCG is a very nice piece, I have had both the full and torso dual rifle bust. Haven't had the newer Sideshow remakes.

I already went trough it. But to be honest the HCG endo looks like a midget to me. It has a weird proportion. The pose is not the best also and the head is not accurate plus the teeth are horrible. This piece blows this out of the water IMO.

A little off topic guys but what is your opinion about the Sideshow 1/2 Legendary scale endoskeleton accuracy wise? Which one is better? Prime1 or Sideshow? I saw that the heads are very different. The T2 one is more rounded shape.

To me this Prime 1 piece is better. Though I do like the more "rounded" head you mentioned about the HCG. Overall P1 FTW IMO.

Well the Prime1 piece is pretty much spot on head wise if you compare it to the actual movie t-800 from the first Terminator so it's head is accurate.

Last edited:
Did anyone know they’re doing a 1:1 as well?
52e546876f365a96d09ecbd37fbd6eed.png

Well, it might be 1:1 scale as this wasn’t expected either
0848a0960f80db9d0a7effa96012d235.png

This is a 1:2 scale. I have it on pre-order. The additional head does not come with the piece. I’m assuming they display it separately to show the detail closer at arm’s reach. It does come with a name plaque.

Cannot wait for mine! Man this thing looks sick! The pose is fantastic. Just like at the end of The Terminator when it is chasing Sarah in the factory.

Looks like they undersized Pennywise, he should be larger than the Endo. Odd that their 1/2 pieces fluctuate so much. Joker is the same way, much smaller than the other DCU pieces. Some have claimed that a couple are actually too large for 1/2, I didn't look at the specs, but perhaps the endo is a bit oversize?

Here's a poor quality video capture, with the P1 Kong statue (31.53 inches), for scale.

sgbbkTI.jpg

I don't devote this kind of $ to statues anymore, but man I want this endo! :panic: I also REALLY want to know if a 1/3 is in the pipeline.

Back