Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered this? I realize this is kind of a useless thread bump, but man this endo looks beautiful to me!

I just preordered it through Sideshow.

Think it’s goin to be the best piece I’ll ever own.

Until a half scale alien or predator comes out. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hoped to see them make a 1/3 one. This looks very cool but too big. :(

I think they are doing, they said they were eventually anyway. patience may be a virtue with this one. I love it, but it's just too big and expensive for a none Alien/Predator item for me. I'll grab the 1/3 version when they do make it....

I got this. I'm betting they don't release the 1/3 until they get some of the humans done. Where is that Reese they teased so long ago?

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to me to release another full figure in such similar scales as 1/3 and 1/2. :dunno

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to me to release another full figure in such similar scales as 1/3 and 1/2. :dunno

That's what I'm afraid. Delays after delays and maybe not even made after all, and even if they make it, maybe comes with worse pose. I looked everywhere in my house, but no display place for 1/2 endo.

They already said they would make a 1/3 in the future. People who get Kyle, Sarah, Tech Noir, etc are going to want a 1/3 endo for the collection. I don't know why they chose to go so big right out of the gate. Not sure it is a great gauge of interest.

They already said they would make a 1/3 in the future. People who get Kyle, Sarah, Tech Noir, etc are going to want a 1/3 endo for the collection. I don't know why they chose to go so big right out of the gate. Not sure it is a great gauge of interest.

Probably because that’s what you do as a company as a marketing strategy.

People will not want it at first but will cave because it’s all that’s out to offer at the time.

Then They’ll release the smaller version.

Because honestly, if they released the 1/3 version first then less would sell of the 1/2 scale when it’s released.

They probably wanted to start the license with a real show stopper. And they have achieved that. But yeah, it makes sense to put this one out first before the 1/3 version which most people seem to be favoring. Prime 1 must still be expecting this to sell well given the rather large ES they slapped on it.

Guys will the 1/3 version will be the same statue as this one only smaller or it will be the one from T2 with the plasma rifle?

Than they will announce it probably after their 1/2 endo came out. Man I am straggling. I want this big boy...and I can even house it but for the price I can buy 2 1/3 prime 1 statue when the time comes from the first 2 movies. Maybe I just need to be patient...or maybe I need one incredible stand out piece.

Guys will the 1/3 version will be the same statue as this one only smaller or it will be the one from T2 with the plasma rifle?

This is T1 license. Not likely to see one with a plasma rifle. Doubt the pose will be the same, but it could be.

I love the pose. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s missing the extra little parts in the hands.

Well I just ordered mine! No regrets at all. This has to be one of the most accurate endo on the market right now. I am so happy. :yess:

A little off topic guys but what is your opinion about the Sideshow 1/2 Legendary scale endoskeleton accuracy wise? Which one is better? Prime1 or Sideshow? I saw that the heads are very different. The T2 one is more rounded shape.

Last edited:
Well I just ordered mine! No regrets at all. This has to be one of the most accurate endo on the market right now. I am so happy. :yess:

A little off topic guys but what is your opinion about the Sideshow 1/2 Legendary scale endoskeleton accuracy wise? Which one is better? Prime1 or Sideshow? I saw that the heads are very different. The T2 one is more rounded shape.

already been discussed to exhaustion. search

both are good.

I already read through this thread but there was nothing about the difference between the two. And since this is the only topic about prime1...

Back