Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lean is subjective - I think it looks fine on my piece. Your mileage may vary ;) It is certainly different from the prototype but that is obviously true for all of them. I?ll let you guys weigh in on that later when I can get pics up. Keen for your views.

Re the piece I really like it! Looks very aggressive in person - in photos it looks a little gimpy for some reason - but does not look like that in ?real life?. Really looks like he is lunging for Kyle and Sarah, the skull looks menacing. I love that the eyes also look ?real? in the sense that they don?t use the crappy gridded plastic like they do on almost all other heads. It is true to the movie. Teeth are okay, but that is good for this scale - most teeth are appalling.

Very briefly I think it looks great and am very happy to have it in my collection!

A complete endo ready for action! Man it looks impressive with the head lol. You see what I mean when I say the weathering and detail is second to none compared to other endos. I am glad you fancy it :)

Curious about your endo height, when you get the chance, can you measure from the bottom of base to the top of the head?

No clue. Where do I find it? Don?t say on the base !! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL it is - don't lift or try to look under, the thing is heavy!

But there is a small sticker on the top of the styled box, I think you may find it there.

Well it won't be easy but my friend trying to help to cancel it. What a disappointment.

I am sorry to hear, I know you been wanting a good terminator piece for long, over 2 years pre ordered, and one of the early commentators on this thread. Definitely understand that it may not be worth the risk, should things not turn out optimal as you are in Europe (I am far away too). I know it's going to be hard decision, at the end of the day you got to go with your gut and also what makes you feel happy, easier said than done though.

It is number 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you found it ;-)

The numbers are all early, there must be a lot of stock still to be shipped. Maybe most US customers are still waiting for their piece. I do wonder how many of these endos have actually been made, we have not seen one in the 200s yet

Yeah Dundee. It sucks but I hope there will be another quality Terminator piece in the future. Also it is not just the leaning...but this is the main reason. They messed up the teeth therefore the hole head lost it's scary look which was so obvious on the prototype which looked like it came out from the movie. Enjoy your piece guys. If you are happy with them this is all that matters. I am looking for another piece. I hope I can make the cancel happen...it is not exactly up to me since P1 saying it is not a fault...so it will be a big fight probably.

Yeah Dundee. It sucks but I hope there will be another quality Terminator piece in the future. Also it is not just the leaning...but this is the main reason. They messed up the teeth therefore the hole head lost it's scary look which was so obvious on the prototype which looked like it came out from the movie. Enjoy your piece guys. If you are happy with them this is all that matters. I am looking for another piece. I hope I can make the cancel happen...it is not exactly up to me since P1 saying it is not a fault...so it will be a big fight probably.

Understandable, everyone has certain things that rule out pieces (lack of detail, fixed head and accuracy are my must haves and why I've passed on all endos of past), for you it's the teeth part. Fingers crossed it all resolves quickly and smoothly!

Can u also provide exact measurements of the base ? Displaying this guy is a space puzzler..Thnx.

Back