Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add.
Left foot doesn't fit body completely.
The pin that stops the left cylinder does not fit completely.

Correspondence of Prime 1 Studio.
(1)Replace the body with a new one.
(2)The left foot and cylinder will be repaired.

I returned the box and all the parts to Prime 1 Studio.

It must be so frustrating! Try and stay positive. Did they tell you how long will it take to get all those areas fixed?

Just saw your pictures...that is a big defect in that the piston doesn't reach the leg.

Did your statue look like it was leaning too forward, or too backwards?

I don't think I'm leaning so forward.
However, I think there is a danger of leaning forward in the future.

Gosh really sorry to hear about your issue!

I will probably find a way to build mine today to check my endo for issues.

Wow this is pretty bad tani! I am sorry. I hope it will be sorted out fast. Man so far they really have lots of problems with this piece. I am very nervous about mine. Cause I am in Europe I probably cannot exchange for a new piece if mine will be like that. Delays after delays...3 years of waiting and this thing is riddled with defects and problems.
By the way paint and weathering on the other hand looks fantastic.

Is it possible to build it alone? It seems to suggest two people are required. Or is that overly conservative BS?

Yes can be done alone, and probably better as you get a feel of it as you go along. As long as you follow the instructions, it's pretty straightforward. I wouldn't recommend it after a few drinks though ;-)

It must be so frustrating! Try and stay positive. Did they tell you how long will it take to get all those areas fixed?

Body parts are out of stock in Japan.
Delivered to Prime 1 Studio from a factory in China.
When the body parts arrive at Prime 1 Studio in Japan, we will repair the legs and cylinders.
How many weeks will it take?
「as soon as possible」:せっかち:

I built mine and no problems I can see. I was naughty and turned off my camera on a boring telco and finished my lunchtime start. Very sorry for everyone that are having problems - I feel bad.

I will send pics when I can.

Lean is subjective - I think it looks fine on my piece. Your mileage may vary ;) It is certainly different from the prototype but that is obviously true for all of them. I?ll let you guys weigh in on that later when I can get pics up. Keen for your views.

Re the piece I really like it! Looks very aggressive in person - in photos it looks a little gimpy for some reason - but does not look like that in ?real life?. Really looks like he is lunging for Kyle and Sarah, the skull looks menacing. I love that the eyes also look ?real? in the sense that they don?t use the crappy gridded plastic like they do on almost all other heads. It is true to the movie. Teeth are okay, but that is good for this scale - most teeth are appalling.

Very briefly I think it looks great and am very happy to have it in my collection!

Lean is subjective - I think it looks fine on my piece. Your mileage may vary ;) It is certainly different from the prototype but that is obviously true for all of them. I?ll let you guys weigh in on that later when I can get pics up. Keen for your views.

Re the piece I really like it! Looks very aggressive in person - in photos it looks a little gimpy for some reason - but does not look like that in ?real life?. Really looks like he is lunging for Kyle and Sarah, the skull looks menacing. I love that the eyes also look ?real? in the sense that they don?t use the crappy gridded plastic like they do on almost all other heads. It is true to the movie. Teeth are okay, but that is good for this scale - most teeth are appalling.

Very briefly I think it looks great and am very happy to have it in my collection!

Very good to hear. Cannot wait for your photos. I just hope the lean is not too bad cause of the lean issue in the future. What do you think? Will yours will lean in to future? If there is too much stress on the piece it can cause problems.

42dfbf28fc0a983840ca73c051abc78f.jpg

23bea2704233830b4ac59bd65906a4ff.jpg

4f6fd3a02174e6fb9ae61ce363134132.jpg

a58b61851d8f670bbe2d1b8d62257e90.jpg

00e949037303e566cec2e66c00da243d.jpg

2d6d8da71ca4c26ed2c7600e57a8a411.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. I don?t like it - I love it! It?s really impressive.......

Re the lean, I am not sure about the structural issues. I think Dundee gave us some comfort on that. But it feels sturdy and the actual lean looks good to me, better than I expected.

It?s as close to a 1-1 piece in terms of detail that I am ever likely to get - and my wife, as wonderful as she is, is never going to allow a 1-1 terminator into our house. She?s worried that our three year old is going to have nightmares as it is.

I don't want to be the negative guy...but the teeth are horrible. Maybe it is the lighting or the camera don't know. On some videos they are look okay also on some photos...but it is never good when it looks okay on one and horrible on an other. Jesus Prime 1. It does not look menacing at all. Looks like a puppy.

Otherwise details are superb...however still...that lean. Don't know man. It is very very unbalanced. Don't like it and it is way too much of a risk considering the price. Also did you forget to put the net cables (or what is their name) in their places (not the front ones.). There are those socket for them.

Last edited:
Yeah one of the net cables came out - thanks for spotting it.

I?m not as hung up about the teeth and I?ll take my chances with the lean.

Re menacing - you have to see it in person. As I said, it looks much more menacing in person than in photos - I am not sure why.

I am happy and not just telling my brain I have to be happy like I did with my sideshow T-800 maquette which was awful (and which I still have ;))

Back