Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited for you! Countdown the hours fast :)

Thank you sir! Appreciate all your enthusiasm and goodwill in this thread. My fingers crossed you get your head ASAP. I think your endo looks great - lean looks fine - and with a head it?s going to be awesome :)

I got the customs bill - a whacking great 460 euros.... ;-) but paid online and might - just might - get it today! I don?t know whether I will be able to build him today - maybe only on Friday night. One thing is for sure - there will be a terminator movie night this week ;-) 1984 here we come! My poor wife.

UPDATE: it will be delivered today.

Your very welcome! I'm still marvelling at the piece everyday, I won't be able to stop looking at it once I get the head :). Everytime I walk past it the endoskeleton machine sound rings in my head lol. It really is special to have your own T-800 endoskeleton.

Be sure to take your time assembling, enjoy the moment, the pistons can be a bit fiddly, especially the piston pins linking to the hip, don't insert then too tightly otherwise they will be tricky to get back out.

You will be impressed when finished and your wife will be happy seeing you happy!

It’s here and the box is massive. Shouldering that up the stairs (which has baby gates!) was somewhat more challenging that I had expected. Unfortunately I am a disorganized collector and have not planned the space at all. So I need to figure something out. (I also ordered the Prime One police shootout T-800 so I am going to really have to figure things out before that arrives).

Very stoked, but as this looks like a project I will probably only tackle it on Friday night / Saturday morning to have enough time to enjoy it as Dundee suggested.

As for the wife, she gave it to me as a birthday present, and has proposed a terminator movie and Greek takeout on Friday night (even though she hates the terminator and collecting - she sees my hobby as “hoarding” - and probably thinks of this as putting a match to 2500 euros in cash!) I am a lucky guy.

Hi,
I live in Japan.
There was something wrong with the endoskeleton I received.
Very sad….(T_T)
I sent it back to Prime 1 Studio.
Prime 1 Studio will repair and replace it.
CHepBa9De7I

Hi,
I live in Japan.
There was something wrong with the endoskeleton I received.
Very sad?.(T_T)
I sent it back to Prime 1 Studio.
Prime 1 Studio will repair and replace it.
CHepBa9De7I

Sorry to hear Tani, good to hear their on to it and hope they fix it asap.

May I ask which edition number did you receive?

Cracked in the chest.
The cylinder on the left foot does not reach the dent.:gah:

Cracked in the chest.
The cylinder on the left foot does not reach the dent.:gah:

Just saw your pictures...that is a big defect in that the piston doesn't reach the leg.

Did your statue look like it was leaning too forward, or too backwards?

add.
Left foot doesn't fit body completely.
The pin that stops the left cylinder does not fit completely.

Correspondence of Prime 1 Studio.
(1)Replace the body with a new one.
(2)The left foot and cylinder will be repaired.

I returned the box and all the parts to Prime 1 Studio.

Back