Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow is shipping these out soon, mines will be around the same time. I always order my statues from Secret Compass and they usually ship theirs our around the same time Sideshow does. And it usually takes less than a week to arrive from the time they ship it out. I'll post pics for sure once I receive it.

Thank you!

I?ll post pics when I get mine, which should be soon if it ships Monday from sideshow (although I am in Europe). I am not going to cancel my order on this one. It is the only half scale piece readily available and taking the lean out of the equation it is probably the best terminator endo available in terms of detail. The original Terminator film is probably my favorite sci fi movie of all time (close race, just edging Alien and Empire Strikes Back) so I feel I have to take the chance.

Yes please do midnight.mangler. This endo is almost 100% film accurate, every detail has been included and if I were to be nit picky the only two things they left out:

1. The internal wiring (think veins) on the forearms (interesting there are little holes and some magnet towards the top of the forearm, so it may have been considered but left out, I may add my own wiring for the veins in the future).

2. The little hydraulic piston between the thumb and index finger.

Otherwise, it has everything, the attention to detail is all there. Even the cavities areas at the hip and internal torso areas all have been painted and weathered (this is what annoyed me with other full and half scale endos which was simply painted black and chest cavity completely sealed). The weathering is not just black dots, I think they used a layer of black oil paint over the silver chrome paint than wiped it off to give it that silver, charred look. I can't comment on the head until I receive mine, but from pics it looks quite good. This piece is leaps ahead compared to other endos which should be expected as technologies get better, statue replicas need to look better and more accurate. In future I'm confident even better endo statues will come out but I will enjoy this piece for now. Just waiting on the head piece!

80s had the best movies. Terminator and Predator my absolute favourites followed by Alien and Aliens.

Would love to get my hands on the original cinemaquette 1/3 predator, that would be a dream piece. Or a film accurate jungle hunter with led wrist, helmet and shoulder cannon lights, that would be insane.

Did Prime1 answered to you Dundee regarding the missing head? So far your endo looks like is not leaning so at least it seems there are some good ones out there. But we will se what are the other collectors will say.

Anyway I agree with you. This endo is very very film accurate.

Yes they responded today and said they need to make another head and will update me once it's completed, I think it may take another few weeks, so am still waiting anxiously :-/

Well if they have to make one than probably it will take a little more knowing P1. But hopefully they will send it to you as fast as possible. Man I still cannot wait for mine and I hope at the end mine will be like yours without leaning.

I just received an e-mail from SS advising that my endo delivery is being pushed back to December. That's the third delay notice. I though these were being shipped and I ordered a few weeks after the endo was available.

I just received an e-mail from SS advising that my endo delivery is being pushed back to December. That's the third delay notice. I though these were being shipped and I ordered a few weeks after the endo was available.

That's weird, mine is charging on Monday.

Well if they have to make one than probably it will take a little more knowing P1. But hopefully they will send it to you as fast as possible. Man I still cannot wait for mine and I hope at the end mine will be like yours without leaning.

I hope so too your endo is all fine and dandy. A bit more of a wait but almost there csutkakoma!

FB_IMG_1604576199939.jpg
FB_IMG_1604587200975.jpg

Looks like it wants to fall forward.

But his right leg that's hidden behind the tv is bent, like the prototype. He's supposed to be leaning forward on it. Looks okay to me in that pic. :dunno IMO it was dumb to purposefuly make an endo in a leaned posed, given the lean issues with the life size pieces.

Back