Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it is already 2 years behind schedule am I right? It supposed to come out sometimes at the summer of 2018 first.

That's not right. I ordered mine late March of 2018 when it went up for pre-order. I don't think it was supposed to be out before end of 2018 beginning of 2019 originally. They may have been teasing it for much longer.

Yeah. Maybe this is why am I confused. I cannot wait for mine but the wait is becoming a little too long. Oh well...I guess I gonna have to live with it.

Damn it. I already have a space for him waiting...

Guess what people!!!???

Yes you guessed right!!!!

Its been delayed again!!!

Now looking at SEPT -2020 - DEC 2020.

I think it will be out in March 2021.

Guess what people!!!???

Yes you guessed right!!!!

Its been delayed again!!!

Now looking at SEPT -2020 - DEC 2020.

I think it will be out in March 2021.

I?m relieved. Means I can hold onto $2K that much longer

To be fair, delays are understandable atm. I'm expecting them on my Jungle hunter pre-order for sure. And I'd much rather they delayed it and make it right than try to rush through them with reduced staff.

To be fair, delays are understandable atm. I'm expecting them on my Jungle hunter pre-order for sure. And I'd much rather they delayed it and make it right than try to rush through them with reduced staff.

It is yes but in this case it is getting a little ridiculous IMO. It will be what? 3 years of delay by the end of the year?

It looks like it finally started shipping! This is from the P1 Facebook group. Awesome news. I cannot wait for mine. At last the wait is coming to an end. FB_IMG_1600464530878.jpg

Back