Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was me who said that Kelvin Loke told us from Prime 1 there are no plans for 1/3 or 1/4, and maybe that was it for The Terminator line.

It was me who said that Kelvin Loke told us from Prime 1 there are no plans for 1/3 or 1/4, and maybe that was it for The Terminator line.

if that's the case, it will be just this one and the CM as the best choices on the market, with the CM being very pricey to acquire.

Not sure if I saw it here or on SF, but someone said it was confirmed that there wouldn't be a smaller police shootout statue, so that doesn't bode well for there being a smaller endo either. That is truly disheartening because if they do ever plan on getting to the Kyle they teased, and Sarah of course, they aren't likely to produce them in 1/2 scale which means they will be mismatched. So we either get smaller scale characters or none at all. Not sure people would buy a 1/2 scale Sarah. I would, but I doubt others would.

Yep your right, I don't think I'd pay bucks for a 1/2 scale Sarah, 1/6 Deffo maybe 1/4, but deffenatly not for 1/2 Sarah. Same goes with Kyle.

It looks like around February.

Im in no hurry, will wait for in hand pics. and I was the first one to raise the issue of the teeth. they def changed them back, the pics in their showroom showed him having HUMAN teeth and tons of rust. glad the recent photos are back to what made me like it in the first place

FB_IMG_1573293414278.jpg

something's strange about face/skull shapes and proportions. or it's just a fish eye camera effect on all latest photos and videos. or it needs a proper light. i can't see this shape effect. and looks like they moved the asymmetry of the lower jaw to the right instead of left.

terminator-blu-ray-high-resolution-screencapture-19.jpg

The head looks a little more "squashed" than SS', which looks more accurate to me...but I think you're right P...it's not perfect.

Snapped up the last one on popcultcha.
Great choice! Between this, Big Chap, and Predator...Prime 1 is killing me! Not sure how to prioritize all these awesome pieces coming.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Back