Prime 1 Studios : The Dark Knight Returns Trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... Mutant Leader, Joker, Carrie Robin, and Superman from the OG Trilogy are all going to be must-haves. I wish I have the space and funds not only for the Armored Bats.

Not a good news, P1 slow down.

P1 announces projects the second they start, it seems like a lot but it's just them giving us insight into the next 3 years.

Where as SSC keeps us in the dark up until closer to reveal, we hardly ever have a clue whats coming before its 80% complete if not more.

SSC said right before SDCC they have 240 pieces in some form of development and for us it's a blank slate post the release of SDCC announcements.

Yeah, this looks to be just for DKIII, it specifically says the third installment. The thread title really should be fixed. He does wear some armor in the book, though probably not the classic...I'll have to go back & thumb through it. At least we should get a nice Superman & WW out of it as well....maybe even a CK Robin!

I would love a DKIII Wonder Woman. Prime 1 probably has leeway when it comes to doing statues straight from this third series. For one, if they have rights to the covers, most of the variants especially--including the Gabriele Dell'Otto cover the DKR "Arkham skin" statue is based on

eb18de2ba1403b7a252dc2b5319408af--batman-art-dark-batman.jpg

--all those covers are based on classic moments from the original series. Also, P1's more realistic sculpts might cancel out Kubert's more refined interpretations of Miller's designs, so we'd end up with DKIII series statues that would fit right in with the soon-to-ship Miller statue hopefully.:pray:

I would love a DKIII Wonder Woman. Prime 1 probably has leeway when it comes to doing statues straight from this third series. For one, if they have rights to the covers, most of the variants especially--including the Gabriele Dell'Otto cover the DKR "Arkham skin" statue is based on

--all those covers are based on classic moments from the original series. Also, P1's more realistic sculpts might cancel out Kubert's more refined interpretations of Miller's designs, so we'd end up with DKIII series statues that would fit right in with the soon-to-ship Miller statue hopefully.:pray:

Yeah, it's undeniable that P1 based their Arkham City TDKR skin Batman based on that brilliant Del Otto variant. Now if they make a DK III Blue/grey version based on the other Del Otto variant, that would be insanely tempting to have! The gargoyle base would e massive too!

Back