Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true. Going to be so damn much....
I know and Andy keeps leading to more amazing purchases. PO'd the Blitzway Bruce Lee last night after telling myself I'm not PO'ing anything cause of the Turtles. Though I may just drop some PO's like Lobo, Bruce, Marty, Prime and the Delorean (I'll pick that one up a little later on) ask them to have my NRDs transferred yo each turtle. That's like 2500 and change and would get me like 3 Turtles if they're like roughly 850 a pop. I hope to go they're a helluva lot cheaper than that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I know and Andy keeps leading to more amazing purchases. PO'd the Blitzway Bruce Lee last night after telling myself I'm not PO'ing anything cause of the Turtles. Though I may just drop some PO's like Lobo, Bruce, Marty, Prime and the Delorean (I'll pick that one up a little later on) ask them to have my NRDs transferred yo each turtle. That's like 2500 and change and would get me like 3 Turtles if they're like roughly 850 a pop. I hope to go they're a helluva lot cheaper than that

Long list you got there mate, hahahaha.... This forum is bad, makes you want to spend more and more money :lol

Long list you got there mate, hahahaha.... This forum is bad, makes you want to spend more and more money :lol
That's just the stuff I'd cut. Still got another 6 figs I'm keeping lol. Not to mention my PCS RoboCop

I'm calling 1199. Seems like the magic number. Absolute rapeage to the wallets boys.... Start deciding on your favorite one... I don't think I'm going with this line unless they are below a g each and although wishful thinking is my nature I just don't see these priced that low. However I'm rooting for all of us. Raphael is my must have. Give me the green beast!

I'm calling 1199. Seems like the magic number. Absolute rapeage to the wallets boys.... Start deciding on your favorite one... I don't think I'm going with this line unless they are below a g each and although wishful thinking is my nature I just don't see these priced that low. However I'm rooting for all of us. Raphael is my must have. Give me the green beast!
Yeah I'm out if they're over a $G too man. Can't see myself spending that sort of money on them either

Grimlock already got a PO so where is Rapheal???

I PMd them on FB about the Turtles and...

" Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to late you know , preorder for this item will be delay for few weeks. We just got the production sample from our factory. Raphael probably will available for preorder during the first week of november and we are very pleased with result.

Thank you
Prime1"

Under 1g please

Screw prime 1... Going to be way to expensive. (Reverse psychology)

It be pretty annoying if by time these TMnt is shipped, the no 2 tMNT is out. And soon enough, po for the newer TmNt is out again. Or its just me :dunno
Sequels seem to get made with statues too it seem

Under 1g please

899 Im guessing,
I'm guessing around $900 or so but wishfully hoping for $699.99
Screw prime 1... Going to be way to expensive. (Reverse psychology)
I love you dude hahahaha :hi5:
It be pretty annoying if by time these TMnt is shipped, the no 2 tMNT is out. And soon enough, po for the newer TmNt is out again. Or its just me :dunno
Sequels seem to get made with statues too it seem
I'll just stick to these. Now, if they improve the designs on the sequels and remove the damn nostrils or something then I'll be pissed. At which point. Ow you're making me reconsider buying these lol

They will always make improvements on sequels. Look at Ironman haha

Okay guys so as you all know I'm like ****ing Turtle crazy (or at least you should lol :lecture)

This morning I messaged Prime 1 and this is how our conversation went:

Me - "Hi there is still no information on Raphael? Will you be putting up the order this week as it is the first week of November?
Otherwise if he doesn't go up up as planned, can you at least release some pics and pricing info on him?"

Prime 1 - "Thank you for your message.

We are waiting for approval, rest assure it will go for pre-order as soon we get approve. You will not be disappoint.

Kind regards,
Prime1"

Me -
"Thank but the suspense is killing us. Please.can you at least give me info on the price and whether there is an exclusive? Please?" (Lol I don't mind groveling at this point lol)

Prime 1 - "Rest assure the price will be reasonable and no exclusive.

Thank you
Prime1"

Me - "Oh boo to no exclusive. Also can you give me a range? Will the price be under $700?"

Prime 1 - "The price will announce with the full reveal images. please stay tuned :)"

THIS MADE ME SAD BUT I PUSHED SOME MORE...

Me - "Lmao so is that a no? Honestly I've been one of the most excited ppl. I created a thread as soon as I saw this. There is nothing I've been waiting for more than this and to be honest the price could either make it break me. Please give me a hint that its good news!"

Prime 1 - "The price you guess might be correct :)"

Me - "Thank you :)
I love you guys and I will be getting all 4 of them. Will there be a Shredder in the future?"

Prime 1 - "Shredder is on our planning after the completion of the master :)"

Me -
"Sweet. Will Splinter be fully sculpted or will you use real.hair? Also are the Turtles mixed media?"

Prime 1 - "For this line everything will be fully sculpted."

Me - "Thank you, for now you have appeased my curiosity and it will tide me over until the release. So you think next week maybe, or longer? I'm so excited about the price. Everyone was so worried they'd be too expensive to buy.

Again thank you and you guys are amazing!"

Prime 1 - " Thanks for your compliment!

We really want to start the pre order last week, but still waiting the answer. high percentage will next week."

So hopefully that's a little bit more news than we've had before and cheers to everyone getting them. At this price I'll get all four and Splinter and Shredder (he'll probably be expensive lol) maybe too

:duff

The turtles bug has bitten me again [emoji106]

Im assuming sideshow will sell these like they do with prime s transformers?

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

At that price point, might as well just hunt down the comiquette set.

Man you really know how to squeeze them for information Jedi! :clap

Back