Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just silly :pfft:
Lol yeah That's silly lol

On another note, watching Season 2 of the new Turtles series and its so cool how Casey and Raphs first meeting is so similar to theirs in the first Turtles movie.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Lol yeah That's silly lol

On another note, watching Season 2 of the new Turtles series and its so cool how Casey and Raphs first meeting is so similar to theirs in the first Turtles movie.

You know I still havn't seen squat of that show man, it's on too early here and I have never gotten around to buying any yet :slap I do regret it too as the little I have seen I have really liked

Also I saw IDW are doing Omnibuses of the current comics. Looks like a Christmas present to me :lol I just have to plant the seed in the unsuspecting present givers minds :devil

You know I still havn't seen squat of that show man, it's on too early here and I have never gotten around to buying any yet :slap I do regret it too as the little I have seen I have really liked

Also I saw IDW are doing Omnibuses of the current comics. Looks like a Christmas present to me :lol
I just downloaded the last 2 plus seasons so been catching up. Started watching in the first season but then got bored of waiting for episodes. Now its like 3 seasons in. Its actually pretty good. They try to pay homage to the original cartoon while borrowing from the comics too. They're slowly bringing in classic characters with show too and at a slow pace so as not to just flood it with old characters just for the sake of it but sometimes it Can seem like that Lol. You should check it out, I personally think you'd like

I just downloaded the last 2 plus seasons so been catching up. Started watching in the first season but then got bored of waiting for episodes. Now its like 3 seasons in. Its actually pretty good. They try to pay homage to the original cartoon while borrowing from the comics too. They're slowly bringing in classic characters with show too and at a slow pace so as not to just flood it with old characters just for the sake of it but sometimes it Can seem like that Lol. You should check it out, I personally think you'd like

Right! I've added them to my bucket list :lol

Can't wait for the October PO for this so I can finally lay this to rest. If Godzilla is $800 this is gonna be nasty :lecture

Right! I've added them to my bucket list :lol

Can't wait for the October PO for this so I can finally lay this to rest. If Godzilla is $800 this is gonna be nasty :lecture
I know :( ****ing Godzilla man. If its over a $G I'm skipping

guys where are you looking for updates on price / release date? sideshow site or where? :( guide me please cause i missed out on the sideshow TMNT and kicking myself to this day lol dont want to miss out on these

guys where are you looking for updates on price / release date? sideshow site or where? :( guide me please cause i missed out on the sideshow TMNT and kicking myself to this day lol dont want to miss out on these

You won't miss out on these, the PO for Raph comes up in October (no date specified as yet) so just keep following the thread and you can't go wrong :wink1:

Prime1 just contacted me Jedi, they said you'd have to give a kidney and Sonja for an exchange of 2 turtles, being Leo and Donnie :lecture: :lol

Well if the Doctor says you need to give a Kidney Jedi who am I to argure.......:dunno :lol

A kidney for Ralph, then DOnnie, Mich, etc etc.....

Prime1 just contacted me Jedi, they said you'd have to give a kidney and Sonja for an exchange of 2 turtles, being Leo and Donnie :lecture: :lol
Tell em I said **** off Lol tell em 3 Turtles and the top half of April...actually make that lower half

Thank you sir lol

You are hillarious Jedi :lol :lol

Back