Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wow man thanks lol. Shouldn't be too long for Sideshow then

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

hope Sideshow give heads up before they put it for PO, with 1500ES worldwide, not sure how many Sideshow will carry.

Bought my son a TMNT, animated, DVD a couple of days ago and he's totally obsessed with them now :lol

hope Sideshow give heads up before they put it for PO, with 1500ES worldwide, not sure how many Sideshow will carry.
Yeah they'll probably get a few hundred. I don't see it selling too fast
****. Why couldn't it be 600$
Seriously lol man a savings of $400 (at least) in the long run is no joke lol
Bought my son a TMNT, animated, DVD a couple of days ago and he's totally obsessed with them now :lol
:duff.....so you gettin' one? Lol
Save an extra $150. Its not a whole much more extra you'd be paying. :lol Plenty of time my man.
You mean compared to something else?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No. He's complaining that if it was $600 he'd go for it. Just save an extra $150 and get it. Why would you miss out on something you wanted over a $100 difference?

There's your excuse for your wife when she ask why you got Raphael =)

No. He's complaining that if it was $600 he'd go for it. Just save an extra $150 and get it. Why would you miss out on something you wanted over a $100 difference?

Uh Oh... The mind game begins now Savage :lol

:duff.....so you gettin' one? Lol
There's your excuse for your wife when she ask why you got Raphael =)
Gotta pass on these and Godzilla Maquette due to space issues.
Watching the movie last night was make or break on 'Zilla... It was pretty poor imo.

P2 Maquette is a must now I have the 1:4 P1 and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit the, stupidly tall, MKII & III into my lineup.

I just wanted to congratulate Savage on his Pre-Order of the Prime 1 TMNT Raphael statue. Good on you bud. Dreams really do come true :hi5: :)

Probably because he has other PO's at the moment that the money is allocated to them and by the time he could scrounge another $150 he figures these will be gone.

I just wanted to congratulate Savage on his Pre-Order of the Prime 1 TMNT Raphael statue. Good on you bud. Dreams really do come true :hi5: :)

Congrats Savage.... You definitely deserve this statue :hi5:

LOL I wish. Too much. I will resist this.

I feel you man, You've got Thor and Hulk coming in short order. What I would tell you is to wait and see the ship date on the Turtle. You never know. If it's six months from now you might be able to do it.

True.

I gave up the ARH Death Dealer, $785 was too much, even if I love the character. That and I have too much other cool stuff coming. Just remember, even if in the end this set of turtles is too much, some where doen the line there will be more.

True again. At $700 I would not get the whole set either. But Raph is my boy. I want to focus on just my avengers while I'm a student. Haha

Maybe track this guy down down the road...

If these were the real TMNT, I wouldn't hesitate. But there's no way I'm dropping $700 for such hideous representations of the characters. For those who are happily ordering, congrats. The craftsmanship seems like it will be excellent.

Back