Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Still no fecking price on these eh? Driving me nuts. Release the damn retail price already :gah:
Driving YOU nuts? I'm slowly passing on so many things because of these guys. Not getting Lobo, Doom, Godzilla maybe even Power Girl cause I want to get these. I have no turtles in my collection yet

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hopefully it will be a more reasonable price than transformers. I'm hoping to own a Prime studios piece some day!

Driving YOU nuts? I'm slowly passing on so many things because of these guys. Not getting Lobo, Doom, Godzilla maybe even Power Girl cause I want to get these. I have no turtles in my collection yet

Well hey bro. Look at the bright side. By passing all of those at least your guaranteed your Michael Angelo regardless of cost :lol

Well hey bro. Look at the bright side. By passing all of those at least your guaranteed your Michael Angelo regardless of cost :lol
Lmfao just Mikey :( . not getting the WETA Smaug either. Might totally skip Zilla and get their Balrog instead now. Also skipped on Savage Oppress PF so I'm guessing that'll give me Mikey and maybe half of Leo? Lol

Same here. I have dropped almost all SS to fund for Prime1

Well cry me a freakin river you lot :lol

Good to see the passion though, sacrifices being made to get your hands on a T U R T L E :clap wait that sounds kinda creepy but you know what I mean :wink1:

Well cry me a freakin river you lot :lol

Good to see the passion though, sacrifices being made to get your hands on a T U R T L E :clap wait that sounds kinda creepy but you know what I mean :wink1:
Lol you creeper Lol I'm ****ed man, saying that I went and picked up Lobo lmao

Lol you creeper Lol I'm ****ed man, saying that I went and picked up Lobo lmao

If you didn't pick up the dog to go with him you need to cancel and order it properly this time! :lecture

Where's the inevitable April O'Neil statue reveal to go with these? :impatient:

Where's the inevitable April O'Neil statue reveal to go with these? :impatient:

Prime 1 <-> Megan Fox

One of these things is not like the other.........I can't remember the rest but it just doesn't compute :lol

I wonder if she'll get screen accurate thumbs??:)

wow just stumbled across here... has any been released for pre order yet? if not when is it expected to go up ?

are they selling thorough sideshow?

will it be limited numbers?

Price please Prime1, so I know if I am even remotely close to being able to buy all 4

Nowhere in site so far. Thing is we Are closer to October now so it shouldn't be too long. Then again we still don't have a price on Grimlock & Prime and that seems about ready to go up for PO (maybe even this week)

Maybe things are slowing down now, since there is a lot of delayed statues coming out close together the next few months.

Maybe things are slowing down now, since there is a lot of delayed statues coming out close together the next few months.
Yeah and it seems like a lot of these companies get their stuff done at common factories too

Back