Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I did a poor mans Photoshop to get rid of their nostrils Lol
b028a1f2ee6947265a56ef01256c7780.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hate to be the barer of bad news, but turtles have nostrils.

Why do I have a feeling by time these TMNT are released, the no 2 of this movie is coming out. And by then, another newer version statue of TMNT with better upgrade is being made :gah:

Why do I have a feeling by time these TMNT are released, the no 2 of this movie is coming out. And by then, another newer version statue of TMNT with better upgrade is being made :gah:

They said Raph is shipping in October or November...

Meh, I don't consider Bayturtles as Teenage and therefore not TMNT canon but simply a variation. I am not sure they even qualify as 'Ninja'. RMT is more like it, Roided Mutant Turtles.

They do look stupid with nostrils. They changed enough of their look, they didn't need to add nostrils to the design imo.

I disagree. I think they'd look stupid without them ;)

They do look stupid with nostrils. They changed enough of their look, they didn't need to add nostrils to the design imo.

Meh, I don't consider Bayturtles as Teenage and therefore not TMNT canon but simply a variation. I am not sure they even qualify as 'Ninja'. RMT is more like it, Roided Mutant Turtles.

:lol :lol :lol

Back