Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

6205249a40c9bef19a28c0943c4669b5.jpg
1913ef746178fd12c89c1eafdd359f60.jpg
85b06ec190797c698f6e52b10ad49ed5.jpg
a28ab1a8b93d8fe270c5601e406c2de9.jpg
590448059c669b9eb1e266885941981c.jpg
b86c35c2af075522c2fed2c2664bd128.jpg
ee7abd9eec0780537d25c20de46f8856.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

(i can't see the images in your post above - they're blocked at Work)

That is Raph. The same one Prime 1 showed regardless of Legacy. That's what we'll be getting

They are both in the exact same pose but the link above is to Legacy's FB page. The linked image is for the maquettes Legacy build for PD as set reference. It is not Prime1, and not Prime1's maquette. If you compare the two you'll see the difference, specifically the garb. Look at the arm and hand wraps. Look at his mask. VERY close sculpt wise though.

Prime-1-Studio-TMNT-Movie-Raphael-Statue-2.jpg

gaqusa2u.jpg

(i can't see the images in your post above - they're blocked at Work)

They are both in the exact same pose but the link above is to Legacy's FB page. The linked image is for the maquettes Legacy build for PD as set reference. It is not Prime1, and not Prime1's maquette. If you compare the two you'll see the difference, specifically the garb. Look at the arm and hand wraps. Look at his mask. VERY close sculpt wise though.

View attachment 127292

View attachment 127293
I think its the same. Legacy just has better lighting look at Raph's face. Either it will be the same maquettes that Prime 1 used to make their figures. Legacy works with SS as well on their figs I don't see why they wouldn't work with Prime 1

Look the same to me.
Prime1 & Legacy collaboration :slap Thinking you won't get much change from a grand.

Edit: Mouth looks different. Very similar though.

I think its the same. Legacy just has better lighting look at Raph's face. Either it will be the same maquettes that Prime 1 used to make their figures. Legacy works with SS as well on their figs I don't see why they wouldn't work with Prime 1

Now that you bring that up, that sounds pretty likely.

Look the same to me.
Prime1 & Legacy collaboration :slap Thinking you won't get much change from a grand.

Edit: Mouth looks different. Very similar though.
I think it's the angle.

The Legacy Effect versions are probably 'money is no concern' 1-offs for the production. So real cloth and leather and a cute little toothpick! The Prime1 version looks to be the same sculpt, just made into a 'at home' version. So sculpted arm wraps, belts...

haa tooth pick, ild say out of all the posees u can do they both do the same, geee real original, very slack some ones copying designs bit of a joke

Prime 1 needs to hurry and tell us the price and open it for order if this is coming in October/November.

I think the prices on these is going to be painful

I really want it, but I'll never pay over $700 for a statue. Sorry, it's just more than I can justify. And even that's a stretch. 549.99 on hulk (plus tax and shipping) is the most I plan on ever spending on 1 statue. And that's my favorite character in existence...

Sorry to rant. But props to those that can afford it.

These are going to be minimum 1K.Too much detail.

Now that you bring that up, that sounds pretty likely.

I think it's the angle.

The Legacy Effect versions are probably 'money is no concern' 1-offs for the production. So real cloth and leather and a cute little toothpick! The Prime1 version looks to be the same sculpt, just made into a 'at home' version. So sculpted arm wraps, belts...
Lol yeah I noticed that too. It doesn't look as great. I'd love a paint job like the Legacy ones alone

1k. Then I will kill two birds with one stone... Paying my respects to one of my favorite comedians, while sending a heartfelt message to Prime 1!

Mrs-Doubtfire-middle-finger.gif

1k. Then I will kill two birds with one stone... Paying my respects to one of my favorite comedians, while sending a heartfelt message to Prime 1!

:lol I'll second that emotion

Loved that scene

Hahaha, is it confirmed there's 2 turtles company making it now?

Hahaha, is it confirmed there's 2 turtles company making it now?
No Lol. Legacy just put up the maquettes they did for the movie and Prime 1 is doing their polystone statues off of the designs

I really want it, but I'll never pay over $700 for a statue. Sorry, it's just more than I can justify. And even that's a stretch. 549.99 on hulk (plus tax and shipping) is the most I plan on ever spending on 1 statue. And that's my favorite character in existence...

Sorry to rant. But props to those that can afford it.

Yeah I agree man. I'd love these, they look incredible, but there's a limit to how much I'm prepared to spend on a collectible. $550 would probably be the ceiling, might be persuaded at $600, but that would be it.

For any of you guys that are interested. Google "Turtle Power The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Dvd" . Its a cool documentary about the Turtles History.

For any of you guys that are interested. Google "Turtle Power The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Dvd" . Its a cool documentary about the Turtles History.

It's been streaming on Canadian Netflix for about a month.

Look at it as Vol. 1 and you'll come away happier. It's very much Mirage -> Cartoon -> First Movie and not much else.

Back