Prime 1 Studios Guyver !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. Gives me a little hope that something is in the works.
Sorry for taking so long, glad you got your answer. But they make amazing pieces.
630660d97900f6471ccd76794debb2de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Sorry for taking so long, glad you got your answer. But they make amazing pieces.
630660d97900f6471ccd76794debb2de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think you have the wrong thread Bro, that's the Guyver movie version bust from Elite Creature Collectables not Prime 1.

It's official, from Prime 1 -

Prime1 is excited to announce that the Guyver license is secured. So Guyver's fans can expect premium statues of their favorite characters in either 1/6, 1/4 or 1/3 scales or even vs diorama. Stay tuned for more updates.

13179106_1685312291734488_7256007933429321262_n.jpg

I can pretty much stop collecting any other line or company now, the Guyver is my grail.

Nice! Can't wait to see what they come out with first .....

Damn im in for 1/6 if true

if only they made it action figure not statue. shouldn't be difficult since it's armored figure.

by the way there's a 1/6 Super Guyver released by some 3rd party.

Here are my Max's. I love the OAV.

guyver.jpg

guyv.jpg

which Max Factories are these? Older ones of latest smaller versions? BTW they have the Zoanoids & Super Zoanoids non-action figure in same scale. Paint & Sculpt is top notch but price is also above the top since it's super rare.

The Old Max Factory seems better but i don't recall the Purple Guyver 2.

which Max Factories are these? Older ones of latest smaller versions? BTW they have the Zoanoids & Super Zoanoids non-action figure in same scale. Paint & Sculpt is top notch but price is also above the top since it's super rare.

The Old Max Factory seems better but i don't recall the Purple Guyver 2.

Those are 1:6 scale Vinyl Model Kits

I can pretty much stop collecting any other line or company now, the Guyver is my grail.

Same, holy Christ. Guyver I, Guyver IIF, and Aptom already have space waiting on my shelf. If they can do the movies, I'll preorder the Guyver Zoanoid day one too.

I hope they use a very dynamic pose for Sho ...perhaps one where he's using his high frequency sword. I'd buy that in an instant.

I hope they use a very dynamic pose for Sho ...perhaps one where he's using his high frequency sword. I'd buy that in an instant.

i hope the make it articulated so you can pose however you want, for the 1/6 at least.

i hope the make it articulated so you can pose however you want, for the 1/6 at least.

I don't think they will articulate a statue.
Maybe switch out parts would be an option.
Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Back