Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drift it is (and it's from the Wonder Festival in Japan)
sntbwv8.jpg

Have to say that Prime 1 have totally taken the collectible world by storm! A company that are able to bang out production pieces as equal to proto standards as your gonna get which is something that other companies are struggling to keep up with. It also appears that prime 1 are not just a one trick pony as they've also announced their incredible TMNT line :horror

ju3y4uqe.jpg

I burst out laughing reading these! :clap

Glad you got a laugh out of it. :hi5:

Wow i didnt notice after i post some pics the tread went crazy ...You guys are really funny :)

That's why I love these threads, entertainment haha.
Btw, is Prime1 planning to make Optimus AOE as well, man if they do, grim lock or new Prime. Darn uuuu, my wallet can't handle it haha

PrimeOne just went out of business... haven't you heard... no one is buying their statues anymore.

Btw, is Prime1 planning to make Optimus AOE as well, man if they do, grim lock or new Prime. Darn uuuu, my wallet can't handle it haha

I heard they are going to do more from AOE so I'm sure optimus and lockdown are at least being brought up in conversations.

Yeah great size imo. Lets hope his price isn't massive. Still getting it anyway. :lol

Yeah great size imo. Lets hope his price isn't massive. Still getting it anyway. :lol

My Prime 1 collection is up in the air mate...Prime EX is confirmed and of course I will be getting Grimlock too. However, not sure if I can stretch to getting Megatron and Bumblebee so looks like just Prime and Grimlock for me - which is still a nice display set up I think :)

My Prime 1 collection is up in the air mate...Prime EX is confirmed and of course I will be getting Grimlock too. However, not sure if I can stretch to getting Megatron and Bumblebee so looks like just Prime and Grimlock for me - which is still a nice display set up I think :)

Hell yeah it's nice. Just one of those would be amazing.

From a friend of mine who was at SDCC and asked, Grimlock + optimus should be tag at $3000. Way out of my reach :(

What ?? where did your friend hear that.. they told me they want fair price for this. under 2k my guess.

Yeah no way this will be $3k. If it is i'll run naked down the street and post it on youtube. Andy is now hoping it's $3k :lol

Back