Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be Grimlock with Optimus for me, may as well as you can still display Grimlock without Optimus if you want and put him on the base. I was expecting this to be over 2 grand but it is a great price.

I wish I can cancel my Doom LSF as well. For real, I would cancel all my SS PO if possible.
Especially after seeing Andy's post on FB. Hope for everyone's sake he doesn't look like that in hand

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Especially after seeing Andy's post on FB. Hope for everyone's sake he doesn't look like that in hand

:lol I know man :horror I started a riot with that pic! :lol thankfully its all calmed down a bit since then and its now a case of sitting back and waiting for the next inhand pics :pray:

I'm assuming that Grimlock wont have the option of an alternative battle damaged head like we've seen for Megs, Prime and Starscream? :dunno

:lol I know man :horror I started a riot with that pic! :lol thankfully its all calmed down a bit since then and its now a case of sitting back and waiting for the next inhand pics :pray:
This is me going now to throw some wood in that stove
I'm assuming that Grimlock wont have the option of an alternative battle damaged head like we've seen for Megs, Prime and Starscream? :dunno
Dude how awesome would that be? This is already so damn epic man. Jeez I wish they weren't doing the Turtles (getting cloooooseeeerrr)
Like with OP and Megs, i'll be waiting for Sideshow to have it up on pre order :)
Yup. Get those points brah! Its like a 100 bucks back in your pocket

This is me going now to throw some wood in that stove

Dude how awesome would that be? This is already so damn epic man. Jeez I wish they weren't doing the Turtles (getting cloooooseeeerrr)

Yup. Get those points brah! Its like a 100 bucks back in your pocket

Radical dude!!! :rock Those Turtles will be awesome! Unfortunately, they are so damn expensive that I can only afford the shell!!! :( :thud: :lol

As for Sideshow points...I'm aiming to get a free LSF with mine bro!!! :rock :rock ;)

ujahyzar.jpg

Radical dude!!! :rock Those Turtles will be awesome! Unfortunately, they are so damn expensive that I can only afford the shell!!! :( :thud: :lol

As for Sideshow points...I'm aiming to get a free LSF with mine bro!!! :rock :rock ;)

ujahyzar.jpg
Holy **** bro.

Also they're up on SS

Sorry false alarm. Just the stupid newsletter. I have a feeling they'll go up either today or tomorrow

Just throwing this out there.

You already have Optimus Prime on order ( the wait is killing you ) and only have the funds to get one more Prime 1 statue only.
Which one do you get For your collection,

Bumblebee or Grimlock ? :)

My same predicament, I am picking bumble bee!

That's after originally saying I was only getting optimus :cry lol

Just throwing this out there.

You already have Optimus Prime on order ( the wait is killing you ) and only have the funds to get one more Prime 1 statue only.
Which one do you get For your collection,

Bumblebee or Grimlock ? :)

My thinking is Bumblebee and prime together will look amazing and can't be beaten.

But the ausomness of Grimlock. :gah:

Back