Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how much this is gonna cost per piece? I know the turtle is $699....

SSC is getting out of the 1/2 (LSF) scale lines. They have way to many issues with them.

Where did SS say they were getting out of the LSF lines? I don't see them doing that. Is there a official statement on that or just some he said she said?

Where did SS say they were getting out of the LSF lines? I don't see them doing that. Is there a official statement on that or just some he said she said?

I heard it back around SDCC that they were only doing a limited number of Legendary Scale Figures and then getting out (4 more was the number I heard including Old B en and Vader). I can't remember if Alex confirmed it or not. As for not seeing them getting out I don't mean to sound rude but the LSF line is nothing but headaches for the . Everyone of the has had issues as of late, and I know they have approached other companies to do their 1/2 DC line. SSC sells the product through their site, and the other companies make them and handle replacements. Best of both worlds for SSC.

Everyone of the has had issues as of late, and I know they have approached other companies to do their 1/2 DC line. SSC sells the product through their site, and the other companies make them and handle replacements. Best of both worlds for SSC.

If that's the case then I think it's pretty lame that a company like Sideshow can't even come through for their own 1/2 scale line, and instead, have to call upon a different company so SS can be shown how it's done.

I'd be down to getting into 1/2 as long as the QC is there and it isn't too expensive. I'd spend the money for quality and just get one piece like Batman

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If that's the case then I think it's pretty lame that a company like Sideshow can't even come through for their own 1/2 scale line, and instead, have to call upon a different company so SS can be shown how it's done.

Oh I don't know. Sometimes I think it is way smarter to figure out what you do well, and be good at that, and if you aren't good at something bring in the people who are. Now I am just speculating here, but so far Prime 1 has done some pretty nice quality work, and they are good at it. I am pretty sure thateople would rather get an amazing product than one that is just okay.

Oh I don't know. Sometimes I think it is way smarter to figure out what you do well, and be good at that, and if you aren't good at something bring in the people who are. Now I am just speculating here, but so far Prime 1 has done some pretty nice quality work, and they are good at it. I am pretty sure thateople would rather get an amazing product than one that is just okay.
Especially at $1500 to $2500 like half scale pieces. It seemed that SSC was having issues with Catwoman, and as nice as Doom looks to have come out if you can't do something at that size that impresses 80 percent if the time, I see no reason to continue when you can basically outsource the license.

Especially at $1500 to $2500 like half scale pieces. It seemed that SSC was having issues with Catwoman, and as nice as Doom looks to have come out if you can't do something at that size that impresses 80 percent if the time, I see no reason to continue when you can basically outsource the license.

Have there been production piece shots of Doom come out yet??? Even if they hit a home run with him the whole LSF line has been a **** show. All the Iron Pieces seem to have paint flows, Wolverine was spotty at best, Maul had lightsaber issues, Obi looks like a piece of alabaster wood, Indy had 1/2 scale GOOGLY eyes.... And after what 2-3 years Catwoamn STILL isn't out yet, and Batman is nowhere one the horizon. These things seem to get stuck in development hell at SSC, and many never see the light of day... Or when they do they are below par for the price. Hell even Andy touches up his Iron Man pieces...lol.

Again I am speculating that the Prime 1 pieces are going to be 1/2, but that is what my gut is telling me. Let's face it, when was the last time we got ANY updates about a LSF for DC?? SDCC 2013?? I am betting SSC has farmed these out.

Apparently it won't be 1/2 scale because imaginarium art have got that scale now so I hear, I guess SS have as well. So my guess it will be either 1/3 or 1/6

Back