Prime 1 Studios DC COMICS line!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all are just excited to see the next thing. Spidey is right, I'd rather have Prime 1 do a bigger scale if SS decides they can do it better. Lots of companies do that, like what Bull pointed out too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think we all are just excited to see the next thing. Spidey is right, I'd rather have Prime 1 do a bigger scale if SS decides they can do it better. Lots of companies do that, like what Bull pointed out too

Yeah really excited about this license. I won't be buying much to honest because I'm sure it's going to be damn expensive. Especially if it is either 1/2 or 1/3 scale but everything I have seen from Prime1 has been pretty amazing so far.

Desperate to get a Batman back in my collection and this could be the one

Yeah really excited about this license. I won't be buying much to honest because I'm sure it's going to be damn expensive. Especially if it is either 1/2 or 1/3 scale but everything I have seen from Prime1 has been pretty amazing so far.

Same, 1:5 or 1:4 I'm in, but if it's 1:3 or 1:2 the prices would be up in the $2000+ range.....

Same, 1:5 or 1:4 I'm in, but if it's 1:3 or 1:2 the prices would be up in the $2000+ range.....

Unlikely I spoke to them they told me the price will be affordable.. They hint me the size and price should be similar to SS Galactus.

Yeah man, the quality will be awesome but like you I'll also be choosing wisely if I am to buy anything from these lines. These guys aren't going to be cheap lol
Going to either be 1/3 or 1/2 then and in the $800-$900 range
Honestly dude as much as I'd love to see those sort of prices, I don't realistically see a 1/2 or 1/3 being anywhere near that.

Raphael is 1/4 and he costs $800. I'd see a 1/3 at like $1-1.5k and a 1/2 being $2k+ easy

Going to either be 1/3 or 1/2 then and in the $800-$900 range

Given their Transformers statues which are around 30" tall were $2k plus the turtles which are 1:4 scale being $800, I seriously doubt we will see 1:2 scale in the $800-$900 price range.... Don't get me wrong I would do the snoopy happy dance if they were in that price range but I think your being a bit too optimistic.

Given their Transformers statues which are around 30" tall were $2k plus the turtles which are 1:4 scale being $800, I seriously doubt we will see 1:2 scale in the $800-$900 price range.... Don't get me wrong I would do the snoopy happy dance if they were in that price range but I think your being a bit too optimistic.

1/3 scale possible for $800-$900 turtles are 700$ and they are very big and massive ( i saw it at a shop)... My guess for 1/2 scale around $1-1.5k.

Unlikely I spoke to them they told me the price will be affordable.. They hint me the size and price should be similar to SS Galactus.

Yeah man, the quality will be awesome but like you I'll also be choosing wisely if I am to buy anything from these lines. These guys aren't going to be cheap lol

Honestly dude as much as I'd love to see those sort of prices, I don't realistically see a 1/2 or 1/3 being anywhere near that.

Raphael is 1/4 and he costs $800. I'd see a 1/3 at like $1-1.5k and a 1/2 being $2k+ easy

Based on the first post Galactus is 33 inches tall and $799. The SSC 1/4 PFs of Batman and Superman ring in at 25 and 25.5 inches respectively, and the bases are tall. Half scale for a 6 foot man would be 36 inches tall... So these could be in the 1/3-1/2 range and still not brake the bank.

I've yet to see anything from Prime 1 that wasn't on the expensive side. Only place I've seen so far that has a Turtle up for pre-order is Simple Toys which is $991 SGD, converted to USD it's $792

If they're shooting for around 30" (including base) then odds are they will be 1/3 scale. I'll still be surprised if they come in under $800 given it's a DC license and I'll be shocked if it's 1/2 scale for under $800.

Back