Statue Prime 1 Studio Zatanna Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AveJF4a.jpg

36ZmOtJ.jpg

GT7Mcch.jpg

Would like to have the measurements of the base - please prime 1. Should be not that difficult.

Now waiting for WW and Supes from Fabok.

This is amazing. She is stunningly beautiful.

I don't collect 1/3 but i may have to start.

Nooooooooo!!! Damn you Prime1!!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Deluxe up for PO at Prime 1 Thursday https://www.prime1studio.com/dcjld-zatanna-mmdc-44dx.html

New
Justice League Dark Zatana
Deluxe Version
Limited Edition TBA
$1,499.00
Est. Arrival: Dec. 2021 - Mar. 2022

Personally I'M not really diggin' this statue.Something about it I just don't like.Too bad because I have really been waiting for a 1/3 Zatanna and a Hawkgirl.

Attachments

• AAA Zatannammdc-44dx_a00-01-03_press_dx.jpg
    AAA Zatannammdc-44dx_a00-01-03_press_dx.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 59
  • AAA Zatana mmdc-44dx_a00-01-01_head_dx.jpg
    AAA Zatana mmdc-44dx_a00-01-01_head_dx.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 56
  • AAA Zatanna mmdc-44dx_a00-01-02_hand_dx.jpg
    AAA Zatanna mmdc-44dx_a00-01-02_hand_dx.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 58
  • AAA Zatanna mmdc-44dx_a00-01-03_base_dx.jpg
    AAA Zatanna mmdc-44dx_a00-01-03_base_dx.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Woow. Two feelings. Sad - because of the smiling potrait - only on Deluxe Version (and the hat option) but it's nice that there are finally two options for the base - thanks Prime1.

Oh boy still hoping for comic Harley ;)

Now please get your shipping to european countries done. Missed so many statues, because of that.

Woow. Two feelings. Sad - because of the smiling potrait - only on Deluxe Version (and the hat option) but it's nice that there are finally two options for the base - thanks Prime1.

Oh boy still hoping for comic Harley ;)

Now please get your shipping to european countries done. Missed so many statues, because of that.

I actually like the smiling portrait the least.

The normal pouting one is the best, I like the idea of the wink but unless it's with a sorta open mouth playful look it seems like she has something in her eye

The normal pouting one is the best, I like the idea of the wink but unless it's with a sorta open mouth playful look it seems like she has something in her eye

Agreed. The regular non-winking portrait is the best. The winking portrait is just ok. But there is something about the smiling portrait with the top hat that just doesn't jive well. Not sure what it is, but I like it the least.

Agreed. The regular non-winking portrait is the best. The winking portrait is just ok. But there is something about the smiling portrait with the top hat that just doesn't jive well. Not sure what it is, but I like it the least.

Firstly the top hat looks like it's placed on top of sculpted hair, rather than reacting to a hat as realistic hair would

Back