Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just messing around a bit. I'm still adamant the JND has the highest quality/realism but the worst likeness to Ledger.
Worst likeness is prime 1 smiley face, by far. Ledger never smiles like that, even with the joker make up, persona and all. I get what the artists were going for, but they went full retard conceptually and the average production paint job made it even worse. Prime 1 can still redeem themselves with the bust, if they nail the sculpt and paint job.

I'm just done talking about statues, seems these days people can't handle an opinion. Then come guy went off saying insinuating I was calling people names because I did not like the statue. It's just the same old story, here sometimes. Half the people we have a back-and-forth opinion but one or two can't seem to do that. It wasn't you two. I got three messages saying they were inappropriate and all I said was what I did not like. Very odd, what this site has become. But again, I am done talking about joker statues. People seem to get upset. Peace
People do get very upset, we should be happy we have so much choice but one statue has to be the best like it's a silly football club or something lol

There hasn’t been a statue shootout like this in a long time. I’m enjoying every minute of it.

it reminds me of the last scene in True Romance when the mob, the police and the movie directors goons all walk in the same room and go to war over the same thing.

Worst likeness is prime 1 smiley face, by far. Ledger never smiles like that, even with the joker make up, persona and all. I get what the artists were going for, but they went full retard conceptually and the average production paint job made it even worse. Prime 1 can still redeem themselves with the bust, if they nail the sculpt and paint job.
Agree 100%. I still don't get what people see in it but each to their own lol. Even in these comparison shots that people keep making, ironically it just highlights everything thats wrong with it :lol

To make it easier, just look at the individual facial features like nose, eyes etc and you'll be able to tell how close a sculpt is to the real thing.

For me it would be QS, JND then Prime 1. The JND looks a little too old due to the way they applied the make-up and the fact that the expression is probably a little exaggerated, but if you compare the actual facial features the likeness is definitely there. Not perfect, but it's him.

The likeness on the QS is obviously fantastic, and they're the only ones who seem to have got the hair color right, but for me the expression they're going for just isn't menacing enough. And I'd still lean more towards the P1 bust for having that more intimidating presence that I'd want in a Ledger Joker statue.
It's not supposed to be menacing. I think they captured the look of the scene perfectly.

images - 2021-12-19T114403.565.jpeg

People do get very upset, we should be happy we have so much choice but one statue has to be the best like it's a silly football club or something lol
I know, I don't get it but I guess for me I been screwed by P1 to many times and lost faith. But ya thats funny about a football club. Americans always have to be right about things and its all subjective too. Idk just is what it is. But that was a good one.

Agree 100%. I still don't get what people see in it but each to their own lol. Even in these comparison shots that people keep making, ironically it just highlights everything thats wrong with it :lol

To make it easier, just look at the individual facial features like nose, eyes etc and you'll be able to tell how close a sculpt is to the real thing.

For me it would be QS, JND then Prime 1. The JND looks a little too old due to the way they applied the make-up and the fact that the expression is probably a little exaggerated, but if you compare the actual facial features the likeness is definitely there. Not perfect, but it's him.
Couldn't agree more!

The custom painted P1 beats the JND. Not seeing much Ledger in JND other than eyes and mouth but we both know we see different things.

The thing I dislike about the Queen Joker is how clean the face paint is. This is not Queen's fault as that is how it should look for what they are going for but I just prefer the face paint smeared and all crazy kinda like the Joker's personality.

Last edited:
I do agree and I do prefer the crazy smeared face paint but I think in that scene where the joker pulls out the grenade his paint looks more cleaner and less smeared until later in the movie.

The thing I dislike about the Queen Joker is how clean the face paint is. This is not Queen's fault as that is how it should look for what they are going for but I just prefer the face paint smeared and all crazy kinda like the Joker's personality.
But that was how it is was in that scene. Just like JND he had an epression. Now the P1 I have no idea wtf they were going for in that crap.

The custom painted P1 beats the JND. Not seeing much Ledger in JND other than eyes and mouth but we both know we see different things.
I disagree, but as long as you're happy with it man, that's all that matters. Not sure if you're still getting it, but if you are, hopefully it lives upto your expectations in person.

Fair enough, but it's exactly how it is in the scene so they pulled it off

I am debating getting this to add to the Joker collection (I have the old Prime 1, JND, and QS 1/3 with 1/4 on order). This is my favorite character, so I am happy to have all these different interpretations. The new pictures are much better, and it is making me want to order this. My biggest gripe with Prime 1 are their bases. This takes up so much unnecessary real estate.

Well, I like the dynamic nature of the P1 statue. While I do agree that the paint should have been better, the likeness looks great to me!
JND looks nice, but it doesn't look like Heath. The face it way too wrinkled.

Qs looks like the best likeness match, but I don't collect 1/4th. So, by default... I won't be getting one.

Back