Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed other than the smile being bad. But damn he has a huge ass nose LOL!!!

The nose looks right to me. :dunno

527f6946a4b4cef72f2df5fc6d62a50af2-10-joker-heath-ledger.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Those eyes tilt upwards way too much like his drunk or drugged. The half crooked lips totally ruins his smile, like his having a stroke and lost control of half his facial muscle on oneside. His face just doesn't have the chaotic, dark, beaming life, looks like a wannabe than the real deal. I'm a big fan of the ledger joker but man they can do much better then this as this statue has so much potential, the concept is right, they just need to execute the face much better.

I don't like rooted hair. I'm a fully sculpted fan and the hair looks amazing to me. I'm a big fan of him smiling as well. All the other Ledger Joker statues I've seen have me asking...why so serious? As has been stated, there'll be other options from QS and JND, hopefully those will speak to the collectors who don't like this piece. As for the nose, every nose expands when smiling. Facial muscles on the cheeks go up, the nose gets larger. On a personal level, I dig this statue. The only issue I have is the price.

I definitely dig the hair. To me, it's the best sculpted hair for TDK Joker I've seen. Super detailed with a few free falling individually strands that normally doesn't seem achievable with sculpted hair, only rooted. I love the pose too and how the clothes fit. But I don't like the expression and the fact that he diesn't come with a hand holding the hand gun or pencil. Definitely looking forward to the JND and QS reveals.

I definitely dig the hair. To me, it's the best sculpted hair for TDK Joker I've seen. Super detailed with a few free falling individually strands that normally doesn't seem achievable with sculpted hair, only rooted. I love the pose too and how the clothes fit. But I don't like the expression and the fact that he diesn't come with a hand holding the hand gun or pencil. Definitely looking forward to the JND and QS reveals.

Yep, easy pass on this one. I will be getting the others.

I don't like rooted hair. I'm a fully sculpted fan and the hair looks amazing to me. I'm a big fan of him smiling as well. All the other Ledger Joker statues I've seen have me asking...why so serious? As has been stated, there'll be other options from QS and JND, hopefully those will speak to the collectors who don't like this piece. As for the nose, every nose expands when smiling. Facial muscles on the cheeks go up, the nose gets larger. On a personal level, I dig this statue. The only issue I have is the price.

Oh hes smiling LOL!!! I thought he was squeezing a **** out lol!! Only reason to see the bottom teeth lol!

thinking about cancelling my QS preorder for this one. the price just puts me off but Blitzway's sculpt is superior

thinking about cancelling my QS preorder for this one. the price just puts me off but Blitzway's sculpt is superior

Your crazy. Your the only person I heard saying this. This is a prototype, the sculpt is okay. The smile is way off the hair is pvc. The pose is awful. Im not sure what some of you are talking about. QS is dead on and thats why its sold out. This won't sell out! Not only that, their is no es on it. Im not sure what some of you see in the sculpt I think it loos okay at best, with a lot of issues. But to each their own. But unless you have the QS statue, you have no clue what your saying. In hands, its insane and not one person that has it has one complaint about it. So, you might want to rethink that!!!

Your crazy. Your the only person I heard saying this. This is a prototype, the sculpt is okay. The smile is way off the hair is pvc. The pose is awful. Im not sure what some of you are talking about. QS is dead on and thats why its sold out. This won't sell out! Not only that, their is no es on it. Im not sure what some of you see in the sculpt I think it loos okay at best, with a lot of issues. But to each their own. But unless you have the QS statue, you have no clue what your saying. In hands, its insane and not one person that has it has one complaint about it. So, you might want to rethink that!!!

okay... lmao

I don't actually mind the plastic hair - it seems to me a smart way to sculpt the hair into these more intricate and thin strands in a way that helps prevent easy breakage.

That said, the expression is really killing it for me - in a bad way.
I like that they are thinking of having him smile, a more dynamic expression would make a lovely change from other figures and statues, but this expression looks so awkward.
From some angles he looks like a sleazy cars salesman and from others as some buck-toothed caricature.
The eyes are great and really intense, but everything below that doesn't really gel, I feel like they are two halves of different face sculpts - the eyes don't match the smile.
Having a swap out head piece, one intense and the other with some evil mirth would make this an ideal release.

Agreed. If you cover the mouth up and just see from the top part of the face mainly the eye areas, it looks spot on. However the bottom mouth area looks little off.

Exactly, that is what ruins it for me. The fact they made this stupid ass smile. Just make him emotionless like anger with out expression. I don't get it. Thats why I love QS one he has this grimis type smile, while sitting. Like, he knows hes going to **** your world up. Not all weird with the underneath teeth. Oh well, at least their are more options now, coming. But if people love it thats cool. But I never scene this expression in the movie like this. Just odd.

Wait for JND people. I shouldn't say that out loud. Better not sell out before I get one lol. Then QS 1/4. Prime one isn't the main contender anymore. Its a good time to like this character. Hell, maybe prime one will make another head. If they do and its just menacing simple, then I would buy this. Even though I still hate the side show card thing going on their. But at least its a different heath. But again, others are making more. At once I remember when we had to settle with the sad side show one. LOL!

Back