Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not going to beat a dead horse with a stick, cuz a few of you are already on their period about me not liking this sculpt but this is why. Just looks off.
View attachment 502772

The P1 has the greatest artistic license of them all. I don't think it's supposed to be 100 percent that scene but using that as the base of the pose which they didn't pull off well in my opinion, but then I don't really like stylised collectibles and this straddles the line quite badly for me personally. It's not bad in the slightest objectively, though, it'll be great for those that do want a more 'colourful' representation.

In terms of realism and depiction straight from a scene in the film JND and Queen are all over it, so it's a coin toss between them. P1 I don't think is in the same vain as these two.

Friend, I only see one person menstruating over this sculpt all around the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because you guys get so mad its so laughable. I could just be sitting laughing cuz pple so mad at ones opinion. I saw this pic and posted it. I'll let you guys keep calling me names LOL!! Grown men, sad. Why do you even care what I think? Big ass babies LOL! Keep it coming though I love it.

The P1 has the greatest artistic license of them all. I don't think it's supposed to be 100 percent that scene but using that as the base of the pose which they didn't pull off well in my opinion, but then I don't really like stylised collectibles and this straddles the line quite badly for me personally. It's not bad in the slightest objectively, though, it'll be great for those that do want a more 'colourful' representation.

In terms of realism and depiction straight from a scene in the film JND and Queen are all over it, so it's a coin toss between them. P1 I don't think is in the same vain as these two.

I agree, at least you can have an adult conversation. If I post any thing else I think some people are going to have a heart attack LOL! Ya I have the JND and QS on PO. Looking forward to seeing them. I usually like P1, have the half scale Joker from them. But if I mention anything bad about this statue again. Some are going to start suing me LOL! Peace brotha.

Because you guys get so mad its so laughable. I could just be sitting laughing cuz pple so mad at ones opinion. I saw this pic and posted it. I'll let you guys keep calling me names LOL!! Grown men, sad. Why do you even care what I think? Big ass babies LOL! Keep it coming though I love it.

You are literally doing everything you accuse everybody else of. Odd you don't see it.

of course not, he used a comparison shot with different expressions although it's obvious that it's a combination of the interrogation scene and some sort of evil laugh to create a new expression that hasn't been done a million times before. I think they succeeded and their sculpt is on par with the competitors since the facial features are correct but it's not for everyone.

of course not, he used a comparison shot with different expressions although it's obvious that it's a combination of the interrogation scene and some sort of evil laugh to create a new expression that hasn't been done a million times before. I think they succeeded and their sculpt is on par with the competitors since the facial features are correct but it's not for everyone.

The only odd thing about the sculpt is the unfamiliar expression. TDK Joker just doesn't laugh much, and when he does it's not a clear shot. But This is heath ledger.
They even sculpted heath ledger before considering facepaint
0b096485282a459ed2882943251e7483.jpg

P1 took a risk towards concept over accuracy in this piece, they wanted to bring something new to the table. It has a stylised comic feel, similar to it's 1/3 alien warrior statue, they both have such cluttered bases which doesn't help. Most fans don't want comic feel statues, they want movie replicas.

They went extreme sad face in their 1/2 scale and now too jolly in their 1/3. They need better artist conceptualisation and they will pay the price not doing so.

It's still decent and some will dig this big time, but for the money needed to buy this, I think most collectors will flock to QS and JND.

P1 took a risk towards concept over accuracy in this piece, they wanted to bring something new to the table. It has a stylised comic feel, similar to it's 1/3 alien warrior statue, they both have such cluttered bases which doesn't help. Most fans don't want comic feel statues, they want movie replicas.

They went extreme sad face in their 1/2 scale and now too jolly in their 1/3. They need better artist conceptualisation and they will pay the price not doing so.

It's still decent and some will dig this big time, but for the money needed to buy this, I think most collectors will flock to QS and JND.

I don't think this looks anything comic booky. Like not even close. I hate comic book cartoon pieces. One's opinion on likeness aside, If anything, This portrait looks the most lifelike out of all the three due to it being emotive. I have seen many Ledger movies and to me the sculpt looks more like ledger than it looks like joker.

I actually love the base, this is supposed to be the ultimate ledger. You get it and thats it. No more ledger pieces. It encompasses all his scenes. Which is probably part of the inflated price. If you like this piece and you buy it, Prime 1 will have the hardest of times selling you more ledgers in the future. My only gripe is the LED, unnecessary.

I'm a 1/4 collector, my main pieces are MCU.
The QS 1/4 joker looks fantastic but I'll never be satisfied with it, it's Joker out of one scene with a boring base, good for people who don't mind multiple statues of him.

I still have not made my decision on which to get. If this was 1/4 I would have been all over it. But damn the price is very inflated for what you get, a second portrait would have been nice.
For now I will wait for more photos/videos. Buying my first 1/3 will be a bug commitment I feel. I want to see both QS and this on full display in a video .

You are literally doing everything you accuse everybody else of. Odd you don't see it.

Im just stating my opinion, but keep whining. Boy Im getting a hard on for it now LOL!

I don't think this looks anything comic booky. Like not even close. I hate comic book cartoon pieces. One's opinion on likeness aside, If anything, This portrait looks the most lifelike out of all the three due to it being emotive. I have seen many Ledger movies and to me the sculpt looks more like ledger than it looks like joker.

I actually love the base, this is supposed to be the ultimate ledger. You get it and thats it. No more ledger pieces. It encompasses all his scenes. Which is probably part of the inflated price. If you like this piece and you buy it, Prime 1 will have the hardest of times selling you more ledgers in the future. My only gripe is the LED, unnecessary.

I'm a 1/4 collector, my main pieces are MCU.
The QS 1/4 joker looks fantastic but I'll never be satisfied with it, it's Joker out of one scene with a boring base, good for people who don't mind multiple statues of him.

I still have not made my decision on which to get. If this was 1/4 I would have been all over it.

Hence why I said some will dig this and it's perfectly fine that you do.

The portrait lacks a certain aesthetic and accuracy appeal compared to the others, but that's just my opinion.

When you state 'it encompasses all his scenes' this is where Prime 1 statues of now and of the future worry me as a collector. No single statue can capture all the scenes of a movie and doing so muddles what it's meant to represent, blurs impact as the statue doesn't know what it's representing. More is not necessarily better, I still stand by Prime 1 have bitten more of than they can chew with this, but some collectors dig this, and that's ok. Different strokes for different folks.

Wasn't mine I got it off face book dawg. I don't take credit for it. Someone posted it. So, might want to look at others. You can't stop thinking of me now. Move on dawg.

Hence why I said some will dig this and it's perfectly fine that you do.

The portrait lacks a certain aesthetic and accuracy appeal compared to the others, but that's just my opinion.

When you state 'it encompasses all his scenes' this is where Prime 1 statues of now and of the future worry me as a collector. No single statue can capture all the scenes of a movie and doing so muddles what it's meant to represent, blurs impact as the statue doesn't know what it's representing. More is not necessarily better, I still stand by Prime 1 have bitten more of than they can chew with this, but some collectors dig this, and that's ok. Different strokes for different folks.

Bro, their just mad. One they can't afford JND, two same QS rooted. They do the same thing as I do yet get mad when I bring up issues. Its quite hypocritical and laughable.

Bro, their just mad. One they can't afford JND, two same QS rooted. They do the same thing as I do yet get mad when I bring up issues. Its quite hypocritical and laughable.

people who say good things about sculpt x and sculpt y only do so because they can't afford statue y although both statues x and y are in the same price range? that's interesting, tell me more...

people who say good things about sculpt x and sculpt y only do so because they can't afford statue y although both statues x and y are in the same price range? that's interesting, tell me more...

Heres another one for you, you claim I got mad at people doing it to me. But I do it to them. Tell, me where I ever was angry at someone on here. You claim to know everything so tell me? I don't mind people having an opinion. Doesn't sway me from purchasing a product. So why should my opinion matter at all! Seems to bug the hell out of you and others.

The way that I look at it is, opinions make changes and make things better. I don't understand people and a forum, getting all hot and bothered by someones opinion. Now if they get personal, that's entirely different. However, I wouldn't stoop to that low. Thats what pple do on forums, is make opinions talk about a statue. So if you can't handle it. Then bail dawg! No one is forcing you to read my stuff or even comment on it. Now, take care and its best we go our separate ways.

Damn, I have a hard and fast rule of no movie version statues. My entire collection is strictly comic based. I just love this piece so much I can't see not buying it. I loved Heath's Joker performance and for me, this statue is THE Ledger Joker statue. I'm totally smitten with it but have to figure out where I'm going to put it. My biggest problem is that I'll NEVER buy a movie version Batman because I'm not a fan of any of the bat costumes in the movies. So, I don't have a more realistic/movie version Bats to pair up this Joker with. My only 1/3 Bats is going to be the P1 Fabok Bats. I don't think it'll display well with this Ledger Joker. I've got to figure something out because I'm just so drawn to this statue.

Last edited:
Damn, I have a hard and fast rule of no movie version statues. My entire collection is strictly comic based. I just love this piece so much I can't see not buying it. I loved Heath's Joker performance and for me, this statue is THE Ledger Joker statue. I'm totally smitten with it but have to figure out where I'm going to put it. My biggest problem is that I'll NEVER buy a movie version Batman because I'm not a fan of any of the bat costumes in the movies. So, I don?t have a more realistic/movie version Bats to pair up this Joker with. My only 1/3 Bats is going to be the P1 Fabok Bats. I don?t think it'll display well with this Ledger Joker. I've got to figure something out because I'm just so drawn to this statue.

Lol this might be the statue that converts you to a movie statue collector! Just go with your heart, if you love it and can afford it, can't go wrong.

I don't see this selling out anytime soon, might be good to just wait and see more pics of it, no rush with such a big purchase.

Damn, I have a hard and fast rule of no movie version statues. My entire collection is strictly comic based. I just love this piece so much I can't see not buying it. I loved Heath's Joker performance and for me, this statue is THE Ledger Joker statue. I'm totally smitten with it but have to figure out where I'm going to put it. My biggest problem is that I'll NEVER buy a movie version Batman because I'm not a fan of any of the bat costumes in the movies. So, I don?t have a more realistic/movie version Bats to pair up this Joker with. My only 1/3 Bats is going to be the P1 Fabok Bats. I don?t think it'll display well with this Ledger Joker. I've got to figure something out because I'm just so drawn to this statue.

Im not a comic fan at all. But I loved Heath performance and this is the only statue I have that is well a comic. But more a movie obviously. But the character is a comic character. So, you really don't need to pair him. I just have him by himself. I also ordered the lenticular 3d print on bsm of the dark knight so it will pair with that cool poster. I have the prime one half scale and repainted it. The QS 1/3 rooted and that is a great piece. I have the horrible side show one. Because I thought their was not going to be another statue of heath. But wow was I wrong lol! Listen, I talk about how I'm not a fan of this p1 joker. But people seem to think that Im trying to deter pple from buying it. Which isn't the case. You like it buy it. Hell, I have pieces that people don't necessarily like. But makes me happy. Anyways, I hope it turns out good. I guess I just expected more out of it.

I wish the pose wasn’t like SS 1st PF pose. I totally see Ledger in this. It’s an idealized look since it comes with every accessory. And it is the one and done 1/3 statue. I considered this piece. But between my soon to be rooted 1/3 Joker and 1/4 rooted statue this is it for me. Already have the 1st P1 1/2 Joker. Have all the scales at this point. Need to cut back even though I’d buy this one. The JND while very lifelike still doesn’t seem to be a dead ringer like QS is. Looks too old, puffy and hair is totally off. For that price needs to be a little better.

I wish the pose wasn?t like SS 1st PF pose. I totally see Ledger in this. It?s an idealized look since it comes with every accessory. And it is the one and done 1/3 statue. I considered this piece. But between my soon to be rooted 1/3 Joker and 1/4 rooted statue this is it for me. Already have the 1st P1 1/2 Joker. Have all the scales at this point. Need to cut back even though I?d buy this one. The JND while very lifelike still doesn?t seem to be a dead ringer like QS is. Looks too old, puffy and hair is totally off. For that price needs to be a little better.

Hey bud, see I don't complain when you make your opinions made. So, why lash out at me when I post my dislike for this P1 statue. Its like I say something pple jump all over it. So, now do you see its hypocritical. Because you got on me about writing about this P1 joker. yet you do it about JND and its fine. So, lets all be done about me writing my opinion and move on. Maybe now you understand what a forum is for. To talk about what is good and what is bad, about the statue Peace.

Oh the QS rooted 1/3rd is amazing.

Back