Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With some people across the pond getting their Bats, is this going to ship in September, or are we looking at an October release?

Original window for delivery was due Jul2017-Aug 2017. Sideshow emailed delay emails around July 5th 2017. Anyone wishing to cancel are perfectly within their right to do so and recover the NRD in full.
It was actually Jun 2017 - Aug 2017 originally. Well that's what my order email says anyway.

so i decided i just cant make the room, so I'm back to selling it.

i did call SS and they told me that a refund on the NRD is not available because the delay is within 30 days of the original estimate.

the waitlist is a mile long for the EX, you'd think after spending thousands of dollars they'd realize that they can easily fill the order and give a schmuck back his money. NOPE.

SS can be royal pricks sometimes.

So its still available....first come first serve. you pay exact costs, plus the shipping from my house to yours, unless you live in raleigh nc, then you can come pick it up.

I've got a regular lined up but I thought I'd chuck my name on the waitlist for ****s and giggles. Can't seem to find it, anyone got a link or did they close it?

flexpay postponed from 5th of september to 25th of september, so not the standard one month. Seems he'll be arriving at the end of the month!

flexpay postponed from 5th of september to 25th of september, so not the standard one month. Seems he'll be arriving at the end of the month!

saw this with Bane, lots of Flex pays pushed out from August to September but many full pay customers got their shipping notice last week as originally scheduled. Let's see how this plays out.

Back