Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please post a Screen Shot of this before Sideshow changed the estimated delivery date to Sept

Got some art today I'm ready for my full statue
33986b2de460e381958e93a7b4ebeacc.jpg

Awesome! My print has been waiting over a year.....come on SS!
b0393dda28af564b413c39e26ae27e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those prints, would surely complement the statue.

Man, our local currency's just dropped to an 11-year low vs the US$ and while this figure instantly seemed like a bargain compared to the new POs (AK Catwoman just went up for PO at our dealer, for about $100 more compared to TDKR Batman's price last year because of the exchange rates), I now dread to imagine how much the comic versino Armored Batman would cost. I can see it being as huge as the Arkham Origins XE suit, and maybe as expensive.

? It has said Aug-Sep for awhile now.

Yes but I'm looking for a screenshot before they made the changes; I believe it originally said "July-Aug" or "Jun-Aug"

I'm curious if Sideshow will dismiss sending out Delay notifications at the end of Aug since they edited the page for Sept. This way they keep NRD's if anyone cancels since they are technically "on time" based on their edit

Yes but I'm looking for a screenshot before they made the changes; I believe it originally said "July-Aug" or "Jun-Aug"

I'm curious if Sideshow will dismiss sending out Delay notifications at the end of Aug since they edited the page for Sept. This way they keep NRD's if anyone cancels since they are technically "on time" based on their edit

I have a screenshot on my phone taken 31 May 2017, but I can't seem to have it attached maybe because I'm currently downloading a large file from my publisher and it's eating my bandwidth.

It said "Jul2017-Aug 2017".

I have a screenshot on my phone taken 31 May 2017, but I can't seem to have it attached maybe because I'm currently downloading a large file from my publisher and it's eating my bandwidth.

It said "Jul2017-Aug 2017".

Awesome. Thats what I'm looking for let me pm u

They already sent out delay emails. I received one on 7/5/17.

just a heads up....ill be selling mine. i got the EX.

i do not have any room for this no matter how hard i try....im also not going to eat my deposit.

if anyone wants this, I'm not looking for profit. exact cost. the only additional cost will be the shipping to you. hit me with a PM if you are interested.

i am a premium member, but i figured id put this here before listing it in the classifieds officially. consider this the early bird....

i am bummed out, this is so cool and i want to keep it but i cant unless i buy a new bigger home....

EDIT: decided to keep it for now.....

Last edited:

i do not have any room for this no matter how hard i try....im also not going to eat my deposit.

if anyone wants this, I'm not looking for profit. exact cost. the only additional cost will be the shipping to you. hit me with a PM if you are interested.

i am a premium member, but i figured id put this here before listing it in the classifieds officially. consider this the early bird....

i am bummed out, this is so cool and i want to keep it but i cant unless i buy a new bigger home....

Sorry to hear that dude. I have a feeling this is going to happen quite a bit with these 1/3 pieces. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to eat the deposit. You can cancel with no penalty because the preorder has been delayed contact cs via live chat

You don't have to eat the deposit. You can cancel with no penalty because the preorder has been delayed contact cs via live chat

I don't think that's accurate. Delivery window was Aug-Oct(?) this is still on target for that timeframe I believe.

I don't think that's accurate. Delivery window was Aug-Oct(?) this is still on target for that timeframe I believe.

Original window for delivery was due Jul2017-Aug 2017. Sideshow emailed delay emails around July 5th 2017. Anyone wishing to cancel are perfectly within their right to do so and recover the NRD in full.

Back