Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
303 Aerospace Protectant. I've got a Hot Toys MMS 13 Batman Begins figure that's been sitting in the open for over 10 years, and it looks like it just came out of the package. I wipe all of my collectibles with rubber, pleather, or leather parts down with this product twice a year. No deteriation.

How about leather protecor or lotion that is used for shoes/sofas? Does it do the same job

I have no idea. However, 303 was created for people whose lives may depend on the vinyl or leather items that are treated. The benefit to collectors is something that was discovered later.

Photo from Wonderfest posted on Facebook by Genming Zhang. Can't wait to see more pics of this figure next to other Prime 1 Batmen. Lens distortion/angle aside, this guys seems like he's thicker than the others (as he should be!).

20258022_293452654454716_475531703913991448_n.jpg

Prime 1 makes such amazing 1/3 Batman's, it's just sick to watch them on a line! I'll have the Arkham Knight, Flashpoint and this displayed together next to eachother as my main Batman display, then I'm out of 1/3 due to space (and money! :p ). Looking forward to getting them all together.

Prime 1 makes such amazing 1/3 Batman's, it's just sick to watch them on a line! I'll have the Arkham Knight, Flashpoint and this displayed together next to eachother as my main Batman display, then I'm out of 1/3 due to space (and money! :p ). Looking forward to getting them all together.

You know they just announced the DKIII comic line consisting of various artists...

I swore I was one and out on P1 with this DKr exclusive. But dk3 bats and supes from issue 8 would be tough to pass up as a Miller batman fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS just sent me another flexpay schedule change. Pushed back my final payment to September. Geez. I hope everything is ok with this piece.

SS just sent me another flexpay schedule change. Pushed back my final payment to September. Geez. I hope everything is ok with this piece.

I wouldn't worry. Lots of delays announced today including IS Vader, Bane and Prime 1 Red Hood all due in August got pushed back to September

I don’t mind the delay, at least now I have more time to decide if I want to spend month's salary for this :wink1:

I don’t mind the delay, at least now I have more time to decide if I want to spend month's salary for this :wink1:

You can always request a Payment plan and push back the first payment by a month to give you more time. SS will work with you.

I haven't received a delay notice, and I checked the SS site and still shows Aug. Maybe these are coming in batches...

Back