Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering where/how people are planning on displaying this. I don't want to leave it exposed. I'm thinking some sort of custom plexiglass case or something.

I might just have a glass cabinet customized, perhaps same height as a standard detolf, but wider to accommodate this figure. That way I'll have a new cab that can blend in with the regular detolfs but be able to house this figure and maybe 2 more PFs on a top shelf and still cost less vs acrylic cases.

Don't get me wrong, i have a few acrylic cases for figures 18" and below, but for larger figures I'd go for the more durable and cheaper glass cabinets :)

When I saw the dimensions for the base = no way it would fit in a detolf. Placing on top would be nice but my ceiling restricts this option.

I will place this in my PAX but I feel it would be awkward since it will be surrounded by 1/4 scale. Darn it prime why no 1/4 love on this Miller piece of art?!?:slap:wink1:

Still can't wait for this!

When I saw the dimensions for the base = no way it would fit in a detolf. Placing on top would be nice but my ceiling restricts this option.

I will place this in my PAX but I feel it would be awkward since it will be surrounded by 1/4 scale. Darn it prime why no 1/4 love on this Miller piece of art?!?:slap:wink1:

Still can't wait for this!

Because I'm quite sure SS has locked up that license and SS wont do the same character as another company simultaneously (well, that was the Flash reason anyway).

I bought an entirely separate contemporary desk from Target for this statue. Color matches the Bestas and allows me to store CoH's and stuff.

mine will be displayed on a separate table with its own spotlight and a cool Bat poster behind it. Just not sure what poster to go with yet

Can't wait for this! I'll be placing this in the center of my Pax display cabinets.

If you guys are looking for some wall art to compliment this statue, you could do a lot worse than this from DCD:

battvart2692.jpg

I have the smaller version but I would think the 20"x30" would be a nice fit.

https://www.wbshop.com/product/batman-+the+dark+knight+returns+cover+canvas+wall+art+battvart2692.do

AZ, how often do you dust? I can't stand the idea of these things getting dusty. The clothing, the nooks and crannies...it would drive me crazy.

AZ, how often do you dust? I can't stand the idea of these things getting dusty. The clothing, the nooks and crannies...it would drive me crazy.

When it needs it. It's not as bad as you might think. My office is very clean. The idea of putting everything behind glass was not ok with my wife. It's my office/library/guest bedroom so it couldn't be just be a display room. Give & take I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it needs it. It's not as bad as you might think. The office is very clean. The idea of putting everything behind glass was not ok with my wife. It's her office/library/guest bedroom so it couldn't be just be a display room. Give & take I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed :wink1:

Back