Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has a good number of statues planned for July release. I hope they at least get some of those out! Looking forward to seeing the Miller Bat reviews...

I have my final payment scheduled for 7/5 and so far no delay. I know it could still happen, but we're coming down to the wire. :pray:

I never felt this excited for any figure or statue in years.

We are having our annual local Toy Convention and our dealer's displaying a lot of P1 and Sideshow pieces as usual, including some of the store owner's personal copies of the protos/early production pieces. They never had Miller Bats though (they had Beyond and the half-scale BvS figures since last year), so I decided not to go :lol

Originally slated for July-August 2017 release, yeah? If it comes out Next month then it's still on schedule :) I bet this is already on a cargo ship en route to the US, but Sideshow had to play safe and push the ETA to Aug-Sept just to be sure. When I settled my payment at my local dealer last June 18th I was told that they'd expect this to arrive within 2 months :)

Wondering where/how people are planning on displaying this. I don't want to leave it exposed. I'm thinking some sort of custom plexiglass case or something.

Back