Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the Ex portrait always look like this, I don't recall this one...

FB_IMG_1498050417973.jpg

He's Batman. He can be a little smug.

Is this shipping out already in Asia?

Is this going to fit in bottom shelf of a detolf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like it, collectors from some parts of Asia have been posting pictures of this figures in various Fb groups.

And no, not if you have a standard detolf. The base is almost 21 inches wide, and almost 16 inches deep.

Indeed, but that's not what it seemed to look like before, that's all I'm saying.

Though it kinda bothers me a bit that he reminds me of a moustacheless Freddie Mercury at the moment. :lol

attachment.php
465619_1276447956311_full.jpg

This is what I meant, just this portrait's lips. The others are fantastic.

I'm on sideshows site and logged into my account. I go to the front page and I see a blue version of this statue. I click on it and I get a message saying it needs my password. So I put it in and nothing happens. I log out and go back to front page and blue version is gone. What gives??

I'm on sideshows site and logged into my account. I go to the front page and I see a blue version of this statue. I click on it and I get a message saying it needs my password. So I put it in and nothing happens. I log out and go back to front page and blue version is gone. What gives??

Let's see some Screen shots!

Has to be the bust, not a statue.

Back