Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hurry p1 with superman 1/3 and batman Lee 1/3. I would get this if those look good too

Just got an email notifying me of my conversion:yess: I joined on 8/11, figured I didn't stand a chance, so I ordered the regular. Hopefully they can switch the 2.

Awesome!!!! I am so glad this is starting to loosen up allowing those really interested to join the pre-order list.

I managed to get the Out of Print Absolute version of The Dark Knight Returns so planning to display it alongside this. Can't wait
Glad that we're getting a lot of conversions as well it seems

Did you get yours converted Dan? I assumed you did since there is another collector with his conversion from 8/11. So kudos to you also my friend!

Dude.... im on the toilet and I see this!? this is the happiest dump OF MY LIFE HOLY YES WHAT!? I CONVERTED!? I'm so glad I was already on the toilet when I checked or else I would've **** my pants.... this is so unexpected, I thought maybe in a month I mighttt convert if I'm lucky but damn outta nowhere!

Nice to see several people converting as the release date draws near. Definitely a great piece to have for any Batman collection! For many, it is the Batman piece to have.

Makes me want to jump on the WL but I settled with a reg from a local supplier. At least I'll avoid the Import Tax for once.

:rotfl ...:clap

Dude.... im on the toilet and I see this!? this is the happiest dump OF MY LIFE HOLY YES WHAT!? I CONVERTED!? I'm so glad I was already on the toilet when I checked or else I would've **** my pants.... this is so unexpected, I thought maybe in a month I mighttt convert if I'm lucky but damn outta nowhere!

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

I wish I had bought a classic punisher at mezco so I could have flipped it and basically get this dkr P1 batman for 35% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back